196 pages on my printcode to burn before I graduate...

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
TheSpoonMan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

196 pages on my printcode to burn before I graduate...

Post by TheSpoonMan »

Any suggestions? So far I'm printing augustine's confessions in Latin (75 pages I think?) and a bunch of abc tunebooks. Oh, and a giant picture of a hippo. Any recommndations?
BillChin

Post by BillChin »

My suggestion: some detailed satellite maps of places of interest (birth place, campus, current residence), or perhaps places you plan to visit in the near future.

If you are doing a giant hippo, you likely have a way to stitch the panes together. A big satellite map might be interesting.
kkrell
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Redheads.
djm

Post by djm »

The taller ones use up more pages. :wink:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Lambchop

Re: 196 pages on my printcode to burn before I graduate...

Post by Lambchop »

TheSpoonMan wrote:Any suggestions? So far I'm printing augustine's confessions in Latin (75 pages I think?) and a bunch of abc tunebooks. Oh, and a giant picture of a hippo. Any recommndations?
St. Augustine of Hippo?
Cotelette d'Agneau
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

kkrell wrote:Redheads.
Spoonman IS redheaded, ain't he?
Reasonable person
Walden
khl
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Longtime member of Chiff and Fipple. I own/have owned more whistles than a person should, I think. But I’m not complaining.

Post by khl »

On this page you could find a few works by Kierkegaard.
http://www.religion-online.org/listbyca ... sp?Cat=110
I'd recommend "Purity of Heart" of the choices there, though really any of them are fine, depending on your personal interest.
Keith
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

196 black pages.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

On a serious note, you might consider printing hard copies of the school catalog pages with the course descriptions, along with the syllabus and anything else you might have that documents course content.

Someday, when you least expect it, you may want to go back to school. At that point, the descriptions of the content of the courses you took may help you get credit for it. Just the title from your transcript won't do much, but that course catalog and syllabus may do the trick.

:)
Cotelette d'Agneau
TheSpoonMan

Post by TheSpoonMan »

I am quite reheaded.

Hippo? Of cou- ...........

Well, I'm actually still in high school, so I don't think that'll be too big a deal, good thought tho :)
Sandy McLeod

Post by Sandy McLeod »

Lambchop wrote:On a serious note, you might consider printing hard copies of the school catalog pages with the course descriptions, along with the syllabus and anything else you might have that documents course content.

Someday, when you least expect it, you may want to go back to school. At that point, the descriptions of the content of the courses you took may help you get credit for it. Just the title from your transcript won't do much, but that course catalog and syllabus may do the trick.

:)
As a former dean of admissions and records in a community college, I can think of few better uses for your now and future use. Never trust institutions to know what the content of your courses was. I know there are grids but it is the luck of the draw (and them that look at 'em and say aye or nay).

Speaking as one who was involved in drawing one up in California lo those many years ago,
Sandy
Leap into the boundless and make it your home.
Zhuang-zi