The BEHEMOTH Everybody on the Forum is (or has) a Cutie-Pie

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Dave Parkhurst
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Dave Parkhurst »

ChattieKathy....
Back atcha, babe! You're a major cutie pie yourself!

Dakota Mouse...holy Toledo...there is some major cutie piedness on this forum....
klezmusic

Post by klezmusic »

Eye wonna bee a cyooti pai tu. Hears mai pikcher.

<image src="http://www.klezmusic.com/family/howie/wbriggs50.jpg">

Diss foetoe wuz taykn a fyoo yeers ahgoe. Eye thinc eye luk pritty gud. Thah litil gurl iz knot badd eether.

Oe, eye allmos furgot. Iff yu huant tu cee a funi e-mayl oopz eye meen e-beeing konvursashin, goe tu diss plaice:

http://www.klezmusic.com/misc/mistress.html

Diss mesedge wuz edittid tu korrekt sum speling missteaks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klezmusic on 2002-11-22 01:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klezmusic on 2002-11-22 01:50 ]</font>
aderyn_du
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by aderyn_du »

Oh, that was just awesome Klez! Many kudos to you on your responses...don't you just love it when people think they can make you agree with them, and then get flustered when they realize their argument is totally flawed? :razz: I always find it most interesting when people become so threatened by a word, and then it turns out that they are completely unaware of its true meaning.

Also loved the pic-- that deserves the Cutie-Pie Of The Week award!

Andrea ~*~
occasional Webmistress and
Mistress of her home who
would have enjoyed being a Concertmistress :wink:
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
chattiekathy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

Ahhhhh Wendy you are a Cutie-Pie and so is your kitty Image

and thank you Dave. Image
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
Kai

Post by Kai »

Christian,

Just wondering, WHERE On that German site is your cutie-pie picture?
Kai
~
Music is more than music.
ChristianRo

Post by ChristianRo »

On 2002-11-22 10:42, Kai wrote:
Christian,

Just wondering, WHERE On that German site is your cutie-pie picture?

Well, Kai,
guess who? No, honestly, I look MUCH nicer than those species, even in times when I wore a VOKUHILA haircut ("mullet" in English, I suppose). If you want more of those, try http://www.uglyfootballers.com (if you can take it).

Christian
PS: Okay, okay, here's the proof (without mullet):
http://www.marktplatzfest.de/prog_info/ceol.htm
Michael Sullivan

Post by Michael Sullivan »

Klez,

Thank you for doing your part in the neverending battle to protect English from ideology. I love my language but I fear for its health.

However, I do have a big problem with you bashing the Soup That Eats Like A Meal. As far as I'm concerned those cans are one of the few excuses the industrialized modern world can make for itself! I live on those things!

Also I don't see that the moniker W must imply femininity. Couldn't it stand for Walt or Ward?

Anyway, congratulations on proving yourself the mistress of your domain.

Michael
klezmusic

Post by klezmusic »

On 2002-11-22 12:22, Michael Sullivan wrote:
Klez,

I do have a big problem with you bashing the Soup That Eats Like A Meal.

Also I don't see that the moniker W must imply femininity. Couldn't it stand for Walt or Ward?

Michael
Ah. To clarify: "W" is shorthand for "Wendy", my given name as it appears on my birth certificate, which was used throughout the exchange along with her last name, which begins with the letter "Q", and when I wrote the HTML for this opus I agreed to maintain anonymity on both sides because the piece was being published in an online journal, the title of which I dismember at this very moment. (I politely asked her permission to publish the emails. She wrote me back foaming at the mouth - actually threatened legal action if I used her name!)

As to "The Soup that Eats" - I was certainly not blasting the product, only the *&$%# advertising executives that approved the copy, and the peons that came up with the idea in the first place. Someday I will put up a web page with cartoons of my own devising, pointing out how ridiculous these things are. "Living room suits" is another favorite. If anybody is collecting these, or knows of a website where they are congregating, please pass it along. . .

Wendina

--

B sharp, C?
mvhplank
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by mvhplank »

Both Wendy and Sashi are cutie-pies.

Michael, I'm going to guess that Klezmusic's original e-mails were signed "Wendy," but she may have a different response.

When I was first divorced, I stumbled onto a column (Miss Manners, I think) that did not so much decry the use of "Ms." as it pointed out that there was a perfectly useful courtesy title from a bygone era that denoted female gender while not specifying marital status: Mistress. I ended up being called "Mistress Plank" by my co-workers (in fun) for some months after that.

Marguerite
occasional webmistress
Marguerite
Gettysburg
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Dear Klez:
In your nucular arguments, your statements were clearly unconscionable.

Just to name three bad boys..

Cant believe that person didnt just drop it after first answer.
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

I didn't look at this thread until today, and I just have to say that Amar is a cutie pie.

:smile:
french

Post by french »

i'm a newbie. how do i become a cutiepie?
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Granted. FRENCH IS A CUTIE-PIE and all honors that implies!!!
french

Post by french »

On 2002-11-22 14:58, The Weekenders wrote:
Granted. FRENCH IS A CUTIE-PIE and all honors that implies!!!
your humble servant!
Soineanta

Post by Soineanta »

...I actually have no valid reason for posting here. *inane grin* Just felt like I should get in on the 13-page topic. I've also been feeling a little morose lately, what with the lack of topics for me to post about. ('cuz secretely I'm reelly prutty stoopid 'bout wissles 'n' shtuff.) Anyway. I'll go now.
Actually, while I'm here... take a look at these cutie-pies! http://www.hssc.org/catpage.htm and http://www.hssc.org/dogpage.htm
Some adoptable pets from my local Humane Society. I might as well use this opportunity to climb up on my soapbox a bit.. if you're planning to adopt a pet, *please* don't always go for the wee kittens and puppies! There are so many wonderful older pets that don't have the advantage of babyish cuteness who desperately need good homes. Plus, if you're gonna give a child the gift of a pet (I know some of you are thinking Christmas!), older ones are better with them anyway: they're calmer and not babies themselves. Please just keep that in mind when adopting...and I'm really going now!
~Sara S.~
"We don't build statues to worship the exceptional life; we build them to remind ourselves what is possible in our own." - unknown