Three thousand chops!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
I.D.10-t
antispam: No

Post by I.D.10-t »

Lampchop and izzarina thank you on sharing so much.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Thanks to both of you, Congrats and I.D. Looks like you missed the party last night in the lounge. There are leftovers, so stop by tonight and we'll go at it again!

It seems to me that 3K is worth more than just one night's revels . . . :party:
cowtime
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by cowtime »

Congrats to both of you. Happy 3,000 and many more..........
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Cowtime, you're welcome to stop by the lounge, as well. I made a nice cheesecake and, of course, a nice green salad. Baby spring greens, this time. Y'all come!
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Lambchop wrote:Cowtime, you're welcome to stop by the lounge, as well. I made a nice cheesecake and, of course, a nice green salad. Baby spring greens, this time. Y'all come!
Is this a potluck? You gonna make some of that chicken-fried steak you made for the food thread? I can bring a pan of tater-tot cheese whiz casserole if you like.
Crazy for the blue white and red
Crazy for the blue white and red
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

gonzo914 wrote:
Lambchop wrote:Cowtime, you're welcome to stop by the lounge, as well. I made a nice cheesecake and, of course, a nice green salad. Baby spring greens, this time. Y'all come!
Is this a potluck? You gonna make some of that chicken-fried steak you made for the food thread? I can bring a pan of tater-tot cheese whiz casserole if you like.
Oooh! Thank you, Gonzo! That sounds delicious! I've always had a fondness for tater-tots. <Sigh!>

There was also a recipe I saw which had mashed potatoes mixed with something green. It said cabbage, but I think it might have been kale, because it was too dark a green. It looked good. Maybe I'll try making some of that, too.

You know, we could just have tonight's party in the 3K kitchen. :D
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Lambchop wrote:
gonzo914 wrote:
Oooh! Thank you, Gonzo! That sounds delicious! I've always had a fondness for tater-tots. <Sigh!>

There was also a recipe I saw which had mashed potatoes mixed with something green. It said cabbage, but I think it might have been kale, because it was too dark a green. It looked good. Maybe I'll try making some of that, too.

You know, we could just have tonight's party in the 3K kitchen. :D
I don't know exactly when my mom discovered Tater Tots, but that was one happy day for our family. She didn't care much for cooking, although she certainly made sure we ate well-balanced meals, so there wasn't much variety. We loved Tater Tots, and even better, my dad liked them too, so we didn't have to wait for him to go on a trip before we could have them, like we did with Chung King Chinese food.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Chung King! Yumm! I always loved the water chestnuts and those crispy noodle things in the can.

As I recall, my dad didn't like it either. Hmmm.