Mechanical Tuba player.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Monster
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Mechanical Tuba player.

Post by Monster »

A reliable player perhaps (he never gets drunk on stage), but I fear his sense of musicality may not ber very well developed.
insert uber smart comment here
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Followed immediately by a post gig parade!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Jeferson
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jeferson »

And don't forget a post-gig meal!
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

And finishing off with a few groupies!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Jeferson wrote:And don't forget a post-gig meal!
I wonder if a robot can f*rt. Might that be the crowning glory of an android's human mimicry?
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
flanum

Post by flanum »

And the after gig party!
flanum

Post by flanum »

Nanohedron wrote: I wonder if a robot can f*rt. Might that be the crowning glory of an android's human mimicry?
Belching Robot Is Holiday Hit for Hong Kong Toymaker Wow Wee
….While the Robosapien doesn’t speak any language, Tilden and his team of engineers endowed it with noises such as breaking wind, belching and grunting in an attempt to make it span language barriers and appeal to kids and adults alike….
Tilden, who works as a consultant for Wow Wee, said the Robosapien traces is roots back to 1988, when he started working on techniques to make robots more advanced without billion-dollar investment….
“The Japanese spent half a billion dollars for a life-size humanoid robot that one day may be able to clean your toilet,'’ Tilden said.
“For half a billion dollars I’m pretty certain I could hire Bill Gates as my pool boy,'’
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

We have the technology! 8)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
djm

Post by djm »

What more can I say?
<A HREF="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... _11_04.jpg[/img]</A>

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.