Who do you annoy?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Ann
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ann »

My 3-yr old niece. I always practice while babysitting my nieces, the three yr old only tolerates it for so long then she'll grab it from my mouth saying "You're done now." or "Annie, you're being awful loud."
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

ronya wrote:Those cats are funny. My cat doesn't care at all even if he is sleeping and I am playing right next to him. I took my whistle to my friend's and her cat would jump and try to knock the whistle out of my hands all the time :) I felt very sorry for the cat because my friend, aftere having seen a whistle for the first time, was very much encouraged to get her own :)
I think for my cat it is a bit of a game when she knocks it out of my mouth. So maybe her cat will enjoy knocking the whistle out of her mouth. :lol: I think if they really hate the sound they will leave the room.
ronya wrote:I am sure I do annoy my Mom but she's being remarkably patient. (Maybe she thinks it is, while noisy, but not as destructing as little archery practices I had attempted in the house or whatever other hobby of mine :)
:lol: Yes, it is keeping you out of trouble and she knows where you are! (Just making a joke, I'm sure you are a good daughter!)
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Jennie

Post by Jennie »

My daughter, if I play along with her while she's learning a new tune on the fiddle. She says I make her mess up.

Of course I annoy her just by appearing in public with her...

Jennie
Tia

Post by Tia »

My sisters and my mom, although my sisters are the ones who complain about it the most..they say its too squeaky
-Music is a magic beyond everything-
CRC

Post by CRC »

My parents don't mind when I play. I could even get away playing late at night. But, my brother always tells me my whistles are too "shrill". He says he liked it better when I played the Piano. :lol:
Walden
Chiffmaster General
antispam: No

Post by Walden »

peeplj wrote:
Walden wrote:I've been known to annoy a few C&Fers through the years...
I resemble that remark! :twisted:

--James
I do apologize about that.
Reasonable person
Walden
peeplj

Post by peeplj »

Walden wrote:
peeplj wrote:
Walden wrote:I've been known to annoy a few C&Fers through the years...
I resemble that remark! :twisted:

--James
I do apologize about that.
No apologies necessary...I'm an annoyer, not an annoyee, remember?

:lol: 8) :D :twisted:

Seriously, Walden, I can't imagine you annoying anybody. You're a good fella, I don't care what they say about ya.

--James
Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher »

Well , I'm the lead performer for a praise team that visits nursing homes in my area. That means that I have an entire group of wheelchair- bound seniors that couldn't get away , even if they would like to. Lord only knows the agony I may be causing them !! Oh , the humanities !!

Have a Great Day and Fun Whistling !!
Coming to you live from "The Black Hole of Whistledom"
Parkwood

Post by Parkwood »

My next door neighbour once got very angry - and started beating on the front door - after hearing two whistles being played! He said the noise was invading the whole of his house and spoiling his enjoyment of 'Eastenders'. Does anyone enjoy Eastenders?!

Barry
pop

Post by pop »

Ive got the neighbour thing we used to get on great. all of a sudden one side has stopped talking to me i never play after 7.30 so i cant see the hassle.I think its the whistle thats the prob, either that or the fact i accidently ran over his cat.
J.MC
mutepointe

Post by mutepointe »

pop wrote:I think its the whistle thats the prob, either that or the fact i accidently ran over his cat.
the sounds can be too similar, maybe that's the problem.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
pop

Post by pop »

pop wrote:
I think its the whistle thats the prob, either that or the fact i accidently ran over his cat.

" "the sounds can be too similar, maybe that's the problem " "
Youve heard me play then :) Hey wait a minute your not my neighbour by any chance are ya
CRC

Post by CRC »

Parkwood wrote:My next door neighbour once got very angry - and started beating on the front door - after hearing two whistles being played! He said the noise was invading the whole of his house and spoiling his enjoyment of 'Eastenders'. Does anyone enjoy Eastenders?!

Barry
What's Eastenders? :-?
pop

Post by pop »

CRC wrote:
Parkwood wrote:My next door neighbour once got very angry - and started beating on the front door - after hearing two whistles being played! He said the noise was invading the whole of his house and spoiling his enjoyment of 'Eastenders'. Does anyone enjoy Eastenders?!

Barry
What's Eastenders? :-?
Ignorance is bliss believe me.
J.MC
Unseen122
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Post by Unseen122 »

CRC wrote:My parents don't mind when I play. I could even get away playing late at night. But, my brother always tells me my whistles are too "shrill". He says he liked it better when I played the Piano. :lol:
My brother is just happy I no longer play the GHBs. I have a habbit of playing late at night as it is.