take a look at this..

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Yes, since many people here play wind instruments I can imagine they would want their teeth to stay put. I must say, not being able to sleep because of those thoughts that are spooky at night and silly in the daytime, I came here and was not particularly cheered by this message. But hey, Florence, you're looking good!
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Cayden

Post by Cayden »

SteveShaw
antispam: No
Location: Beautiful, beautiful north Cornwall. The Doom Bar is on me.

Post by SteveShaw »

"Last night, among his fellow roughs,
He jested, quaff'd and swore."

They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the life that'll never, never die.
I'll live in you if you'll live in me -
I am the lord of the dance, said he!
missy

Post by missy »

spam spam spam spam.........

Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
Sliabh Luachra

Post by Sliabh Luachra »

"Only a mediocre person is always at his best." -Somerset Maugham
SteveShaw
Location: Beautiful, beautiful north Cornwall. The Doom Bar is on me.

Post by SteveShaw »

I used to adore Spam fritters in the school canteen. I won a tin of Spam in a raffle this Christmas. One day, when no-one's looking, I'm going to make Spam fritters with it. :)
"Last night, among his fellow roughs,
He jested, quaff'd and swore."

They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the life that'll never, never die.
I'll live in you if you'll live in me -
I am the lord of the dance, said he!
emmline

Post by emmline »

Give poor roxie credit guys. At least (s)he had the foresight to make a pretense of actually being a board participant by reaching 4 posts before shilling for mouth glue.
Notice the posts in the "getting old" and Cran's flower pressing threads in the Pub?
Nice one roxie.
talasiga

Re: take a look at this..

Post by talasiga »

roxie wrote:This board might be interested in knowing about a great promotion I’m working on with Polident...GUESS WHAT, IT WORKS FOR POLIGRIP ALSO. If you buy five boxes of Poligrip, you can receive a free companion airfare voucher. Check out www.polident.com for the details.
As I have said many times before " Areheen Madaig Flara" does not use notes relative to any of the the modes of scale relative to the the major/minor complementarity that the modern European system of music notation is predicated upon. You cannot play it easily on any diatonic flute either Irish or Eastern. I don't believe anything that you are offering will help.
qui jure suo utitur neminem laedit
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

emmline wrote:Give poor roxie credit guys. At least (s)he had the foresight to make a pretense of actually being a board participant by reaching 4 posts before shilling for mouth glue.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

missy wrote:spam spam spam spam.........

[duet]
"Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam!!!....."
[/duet]

Actually....a bunch of buddies and I way back in high school would divide into two groups and break into the Spam song outside certain teacher's classrooms ( I might have told this one before); annoyed the hell outta the faculty members that we'd target, but got a ripping laugh out of the student body...
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Spam be gone at work...