I'm sure this has been asked before...

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
talasiga
antispam: No

Re: I'm sure this has been asked before...

Post by talasiga »

Nanohedron wrote:...but why do they call it rush hour?

I mean, really.

Cos things get heated and there are a lot of red faces. :wink:
qui jure suo utitur neminem laedit
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

I saw this neat trick with a new type of speaker where you can direct sound in a specific direction. People only a couple of degrees away from the intended direction can hear little or anything at all. I would like to couple this technology with a really bone jarring car horn sound. I do not want to disrupt or annoy people around me with my horn. I just dearly would like to aim my horn one or two vehicles ahead and hit the back of the head of the idiot who is tying up traffic so that their teeth are rattling in their thick head. :twisted:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

djm wrote:I saw this neat trick with a new type of speaker where you can direct sound in a specific direction. People only a couple of degrees away from the intended direction can hear little or anything at all. I would like to couple this technology with a really bone jarring car horn sound. I do not want to disrupt or annoy people around me with my horn. I just dearly would like to aim my horn one or two vehicles ahead and hit the back of the head of the idiot who is tying up traffic so that their teeth are rattling in their thick head. :twisted:

djm
You and I ought to get together and do some brain storming my friend... not that there would be any actual thought happening... I am allergic to coherent thought. :D
Mitch
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Mitch »

djm wrote:I just dearly would like to aim my horn one or two vehicles ahead and hit the back of the head of the idiot who is tying up traffic so that their teeth are rattling in their thick head. :twisted:
djm
Ah sweeet revenge!

I always wondered how it would work if every one had a A**hole gun-and-detector-set installed in their car: if some other driver made you mad - you'd just shoot him/her with the A-gun instead of getting steamed-up. After a certain number of hits on your A-detector your ignition would dissengage so that you would be able to finish your journey but the car would not start again - until you went to the police station to get an unlocking code after a sufficient licence suspension and some considerate-driver lessons!
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com