Colin & Brigitte Goldie

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Talbert St. Claire
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Colin & Brigitte Goldie

Post by Talbert St. Claire »

Note: No reply's necessary. Thanks in advance.

Just a short note to say, thank you both so very much for your kindness & understanding the past several months regarding the purchase of the Low Whistles. The 2 of you are not only great to chat with but are impeccable regarding detail in the purchase of your whistles. Thanks for the perfect Low F, Low D, Bass G (all tunables), & the whistle bag! :) Colin even plays the whistles for you over the phone. He is also a very good player!

Please allow me to explain my experience to this community. I ordered several whistles with certain specifications for my upcoming Low Whistle DVD. Colin made the most perfect whistles that money can buy. His paying close attention to details regarding specific needs for the tutorial was "first class" (the service and teamwork from both of them is incredible)!

Not only that but with some medical issues (costly) I needed to come up with the funds for the whistles (took some time). Through it all, Colin & Brigitte gave me the necessary time needed to purchase the whistles. I am honored to be featuring 95% of your whistles for the DVD (the DVD is also dedicated to Bernard Overton). I just hope that you'll both enjoy the presentation. Also, thanks for some much needed advice, Colin.

P.S. There are many wonderful whistle makers out there. However, Colin & Brigitte Goldie are at the very top of that list (IMHO). :wink: I hope that you both sell hundreds of whistles this coming year. You both deserve it!

- Talbert St. Claire
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!