Yawining, ....is little like sexual climax ???

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
MarkB

Yawining, ....is little like sexual climax ???

Post by MarkB »

Last edited by MarkB on Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Wanderer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've like been here forever ;)
But I guess you gotta filter out the spambots.
100 characters? Geeze.

Post by Wanderer »

Yawining, ....is little like sexual climax
Not in my bed....
:P
SteveShaw
Location: Beautiful, beautiful north Cornwall. The Doom Bar is on me.

Post by SteveShaw »

Next time you feel a good sneeze coming on just try relaxing every muscle in your body a second before before letting rip. Yeah.

Steve

Bloody sad innit?
"Last night, among his fellow roughs,
He jested, quaff'd and swore."

They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the life that'll never, never die.
I'll live in you if you'll live in me -
I am the lord of the dance, said he!
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Hmmmmmmmmm.

So a sexual climax is a big yawn?
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

Wombat wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm.

YESSSSSS!

Slan,
D. :wink:
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

I don't know. Maybe you guys should work on your fantasizing or something.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

YAAAWANNNNN OOO AHH AHH O BA B :lol:
''Whistles of Wood'', cpvc and brass. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69086
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Well! Now I feel much, much better. Here I thought that my wife's yawning meant that she was thoroughly bored with me. :party: :) :) :party: :)
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

Not with MY wife... :P
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Oh, thank heaven!
:P Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawnYawn yawn yawn yawn yawn :P
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

It's like that scene in "When Harry Met Sally": I'll be bored by whatever she's being bored by.

Doug_Tipple
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Doug_Tipple »

Wombat, you must have been asleep (dreaming of what?) in your logic class when your professor discussed the sometimes fallacy of the converse. For example, given that "all birds are animals" does not imply that "all animals are birds".

So, "a big yawn is like a sexual climax" may or may not imply that "a sexual climax is like a big yawn". It depends on the context, such as, what video you chose for the evening's entertainment, in lieu, of course, of an interesting partner.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Doug_Tipple wrote:

Wombat, you must have been asleep (dreaming of what?) in your logic class when your professor discussed the sometimes fallacy of the converse. For example, given that "all birds are animals" does not imply that "all animals are birds".

So, "a big yawn is like a sexual climax" may or may not imply that "a sexual climax is like a big yawn". It depends on the context, such as, what video you chose for the evening's entertainment, in lieu, of course, of an interesting partner.
What was that you said Doug? Er ...sorry. Now I've discovered what fun yawning can be I'm too busy yawning to concentrate.

Go on. Try the big yawn too. You know you want to.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

So what kind of vibrato should be used when yawanning, and should only the consonants or vowels be bent.? Crans, rolls, ect............... What should non smokers do at the end? Protocols for newbies?
''Whistles of Wood'', cpvc and brass. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69086
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Okay, we've got "yawining", "yawning", and "yawanning" so far. Hope I haven't missed any other variants.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca