FOr a healthy, balanced diet. . . .

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Wormdiet
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FOr a healthy, balanced diet. . . .

Post by Wormdiet »

http://www.eathufu.com/home.asp

One of my students told me about this today. . . we couldn;t stop laughing for about 10 minutes straight.
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Yeah, we had a thread about this a while back, called "Would you eat human flavored tofu?" I think... :D
Here it is.
http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php ... vored+tofu
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
lixnaw

Post by lixnaw »

this is sick.
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

lixnaw wrote:this is sick.
Isn't it, though?
Personally, I think that at least half of the people out there who think this is sick are afraid that if they tried Hufu they might like it... :P

"Will you eat it on a train,
will you eat it on a plane..."
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
emmline

Post by emmline »

It is of course ridiculous, and potentially disgusting, in concept, but it would be interesting to know whether Hufu makers have succeeded--more than other makers of meat analogs--in actually imparting a complex and tasty flavor to tofu.
Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

emmline wrote:It is of course ridiculous, and potentially disgusting, in concept, but it would be interesting to know whether Hufu makers have succeeded--more than other makers of meat analogs--in actually imparting a complex and tasty flavor to tofu.
The question becomes - how could one verify it's accuracy?
OOOXXO
jbarter

Post by jbarter »

D'ya think it tastes like chicken?
May the joy of music be ever thine.
(BTW, my name is John)
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

I get all my human meat from ManBeef.
For the last 19 years ManBeef has been the worlds leading human meat distributor. We have established a reputation for having only the highest quality human meat products and dedicated customer service representatives. Because we only cater to a select group of people, we try to keep a close relationship with all of our customers. The allows us to help you get the best quality human meat for your budget, and ship it right to your front door. And after 19 years of business, you can now access our products and services online!
And a review of their products and services -- The ManBeef Story
Crazy for the blue white and red
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

You are who you eat...
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Picking (at) someone's brain has a whole different meaning now, doesn't it?

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

gonzo914 wrote:I get all my human meat from ManBeef.
For the last 19 years ManBeef has been the worlds leading human meat distributor. We have established a reputation for having only the highest quality human meat products and dedicated customer service representatives. Because we only cater to a select group of people, we try to keep a close relationship with all of our customers. The allows us to help you get the best quality human meat for your budget, and ship it right to your front door. And after 19 years of business, you can now access our products and services online!
In some circles there's a whole different meaning to the phrase "manbeef".
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

gonzo914 wrote:I get all my human meat from ManBeef.
Oh boy! Why settle for Tofu when you can have the real thing!!! :P
Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

That has got to be a wind-up. A good one, but a wind-up nonetheless.
OOOXXO
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Wormdiet wrote:That has got to be a wind-up. A good one, but a wind-up nonetheless.
For sure! Where would the get human meat from in suitable form and quantity?
It's probably beef they're knocknig-off as human.
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Flyingcursor wrote: In some circles there's a whole different meaning to the phrase "manbeef".
And I would caution anyone against trying to go to manbeef.com in the office or with children present, as ownership of that domain has changed sine the days of the great ManBeef hoax.
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow