Would you vote for Christopher Walken in 2008?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!

Based on the information on his website, would you vote for The Walken if he ran for President in 2008?

Yes!
37%
No!
16%
Only if Cthulhu were his running mate.
47%

Total votes: 19

Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

The Weekenders wrote:Walken is just great playin' pyschopaths. I think he should be ambassador to the UN!!
:lol:
We've already got one, thanks! :lol:
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
TomB
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TomB »

The Weekenders wrote:Walken is just great playin' pyschopaths. I think he should be ambassador to the UN!!

Weeks: I'm not certain that he is "playin" pyschopaths. He does such a great job at it.

If this wasn't a hoax, he would have needed to say something more than-

"Our great country is in a terrible downward spiral. We're outsourcing jobs, bankrupting social security, and losing lives at war. We need to focus on what's important-- paying attention to our children, our citizens, our future. We need to think about improving our failing educational system, making better use of our resources, and helping to promote a stable, safe, and tolerant global society. It's time to be smart about our politics. It's time to get America back on track."

I mean, hell, what politician doesn't want that- Rhetorical question only, no responses needed or desired. :P

All the Best, Tom
"Consult the Book of Armaments"
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

gonzo914 wrote:
Still, the fact remains that only 42 white males actually have grown up to be president -- forty-one who earned it and one who had it given to him as a present by his daddy's friends.

I count 40.
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
Congratulations

Post by Congratulations »

Wormdiet wrote:
gonzo914 wrote:
Still, the fact remains that only 42 white males actually have grown up to be president -- forty-one who earned it and one who had it given to him as a present by his daddy's friends.

I count 40.
:lol:
oh Lana Turner we love you get up
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

How could anyone NOT vote for THE CONTINENTAL? :-?
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Well, y'know, I dont give a rats a$$ if it is a fake....
We should start a write-in campaign for the Walken.
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Tyler Morris wrote:Well, y'know, I dont give a rats a$$ if it is a fake....
We should start a write-in campaign for the Walken.
What kind of media coverage will he get for stashing the watch?

I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Yep I know that this thread is a joke, but living in Minnesota, after Ventura, I do wonder what the 2008 elections will bring. I often hear people bad mouth either the Democrats / Republicans with the response that they both suck, but one sucks less. In the past, the parties seemed to have a guiding philosophy that they followed. Now the philosophy seems to be the same “Win at all costs” and those costs are paid by large business. The Howard Dean campaign was interesting because it was a grass roots campaign. I really think that may have left the Democrats uneasy.

So, in 2008, I will be looking into the Libertarian and green parties’ candidate and “waste” my vote in hopes that some day they will have matching funding like the other parties. These young parties have some people in local governments and are still trying to define their philosophy of what government should be.

I guess local elections are not too far away. I have some research to do.

Walken / Cathulu why settle for the lesser of two evils.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."