Petition to Bring AndrewK Back

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Steampacket
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steampacket »

I've been keeping a low profile of late, just playing me pipes and flute when I get off work, and now I just take a quick look at the forum and find AndrewK has been banned?? Sorry to hear about this, I'll miss him, and I hope things get sorted soon, so Andrew can come back. David M disappeared for a while but is back I see which is good, and Harry B has been quiet of late.
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

yes, indeed, Steam

As you may recall, I left because.....
er..... :D
well, I left because.

But I felt sufficiently calmed down that I had learned a few lessons and decided it best not to tussle, regardless of the enticements to do so (and there have been a few!).

Besides, my old nemesis was a wonderful foe.....and everyone seemed to enjoy watching the train wrecks. We both smile about it now, which is good. As he and I like to say to each other: history!

He's a good fellow and his health aside, he'll be just fine.

dm
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

If I may be presumptious enough to say so,
well done.
Jan Erik

Post by Jan Erik »

I like to think of AndrewK as the more evil part of Dale Wisely. So, AndrewK doesn't need to be brought back. He is always with us.
Cathy Wilde
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Cathy Wilde »

Fear not, the Crystal People are taking good care of hi
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
Henke
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Henke »

Jan Erik wrote:I like to think of AndrewK as the more evil part of Dale Wisely. So, AndrewK doesn't need to be brought back. He is always with us.
Define evil. Cause evil has many faces.
JLarsson

Post by JLarsson »

Jan Erik wrote:I like to think of AndrewK as the more evil part of Dale Wisely. So, AndrewK doesn't need to be brought back. He is always with us.
You mean like Chris Gaines and Garth Brooks? :o
JLarsson
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

Well,

I'm on the side with people who think that on a forum like this, you must be polite, respectuous and kind with people.

Control must be done, because some (very few luckily!) would spent there time beeing rude.

Everybody has there opinions here on C&F. And even when they're sharp, everybody tries to express them smoothly. And I think everybody must follow this rule of kindness.

I always found Andrew to be rude even if he never used bad words. And I believe it poisoned some threads.

You see, I just expressed my opinion smoothly! ... and count on me:

I could have been a lot more wicked about what I think of Andrew.

But I did'nt.

Leo.
eilam

Post by eilam »

It really bothers me all the ganging up on Andrew now that he is not here to defend him self.
Andrew had a lot to say about flutes, with all the sarcasm and other remarks he make, I still
feel that it was very beneficial to have him on board.
silencing someone up is not anything to be proud of, when I had issues with things that he said, I took it to him, he sees the world in a sarcastic way, himself included, none of that is meant to hurt anyone, it's just Andrew being Andrew, and he is a kind and giving and very passionate person, I wish we all had more of those qualities.
eilam.
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

eilam wrote:It really bothers me all the ganging up on Andrew now that he is not here to defend him self.
Andrew had a lot to say about flutes, with all the sarcasm and other remarks he make, I still
feel that it was very beneficial to have him on board.
silencing someone up is not anything to be proud of, when I had issues with things that he said, I took it to him, he sees the world in a sarcastic way, himself included, none of that is meant to hurt anyone, it's just Andrew being Andrew, and he is a kind and giving and very passionate person, I wish we all had more of those qualities.
eilam.
Well put. And, inasmuch as this is sliding into history, it's time to put this thread to bed.

Dale