Free to a good home

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Jan Erik

Free to a good home

Post by Jan Erik »

Clarke Meg whistle in "C", black paint job. This little whistle wants more attention that I have time to give it. Assistance with transporation to it's new home would be appreciated.
Bloomfield
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Free to a good home

Post by Bloomfield »

Jan Erik wrote:Clarke Meg whistle in "C", black paint job. This little whistle wants more attention that I have time to give it. Assistance with transporation to it's new home would be appreciated.
Sorry, but I can't accepted it for free. I might be tempted to review it and then the world would end.
/Bloomfield
peteinmn
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by peteinmn »

Bloomfield wrote:
Jan Erik wrote:Clarke Meg whistle in "C", black paint job. This little whistle wants more attention that I have time to give it. Assistance with transporation to it's new home would be appreciated.
Sorry, but I can't accepted it for free. I might be tempted to review it and then the world would end.
Ouch!! :D
Shut up and drink your gin! - Fagin
Jan Erik

Post by Jan Erik »

Bloomfield wrote:
You would have to resist your temptation, otherwise there would be mass destruction!
Jennie

Post by Jennie »

Jan, do you have any kids in your life? My daughter, who is eleven, just got her first whistle. I had a box with Generations, Megs, Sweetones, and Oaks (for my summer classes) and she had me play them while she did a blind listening test. She chose a Meg. I taught her two tunes and gave her a fingering chart, and now she's playing tunes everywhere-- the pool locker room, the school parking lot, the tidal echo chamber near our house.

With a spare whistle and a spare hour or so, you could give some young (or older) person a great gift.

Jennie
Jan Erik

Post by Jan Erik »

Jennie,

I have a bunch of neices and nephews. Bought 20 of the Megs and sent them as St. Patrick's day presents, along with pocket fingering charts and some tunes. I've exhausted my list of children. That's why I put the last one up here.

Jan
Jennie

Post by Jennie »

What a terrific uncle you are! A St. Patrick's day gift, what a good idea. Hope some of your family ends up whistling through life.

I'm sure this one will find just the right home.

Jennie