End of the World: Tomorrow

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
aderyn_du
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by aderyn_du »

izzarina wrote: :lol: Cool, ad...now I don't have to say anything! ;)
Hey Martin, I wouldn't get on ad's bad side....she's got a flair for this stuff :D
;) Just to clarify, that wasn't a slam against Martin, or meant to be anything mean-spirited... I wouldn't want that taken the wrong way, 'cause Martin's great. That's why I put the plethora of smilies underneath. :)
izzarina
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by izzarina »

aderyn_du wrote: ;) Just to clarify, that wasn't a slam against Martin, or meant to be anything mean-spirited... I wouldn't want that taken the wrong way, 'cause Martin's great. That's why I put the plethora of smilies underneath. :)
I don't think you needed to qualify it ad...you don't have a mean spirited bone in your body :)
And Martin, I changed my siggy line just for you :wink:
Someday, everything is gonna be diff'rent
When I paint my masterpiece.
Scott McCallister
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Scott McCallister »

Shatner...

Didn't he make it with a green chick once?

:-?
There's and old Irish saying that says pretty much anything you want it to.

emmline

Post by emmline »

Scott McCallister wrote: Didn't he make it with a green chick once?

:-?
It didn't last because she touched his hair.
Scott McCallister
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Scott McCallister »

HA! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
There's and old Irish saying that says pretty much anything you want it to.

Daniel_Bingamon

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

Maybe he's one of the Crystal People that Dale has warned us a###^C MESSAGE PROTOCOL INTERCEPTED ####
Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

I must say that I am terrified. This thread brought me back to the television advert where Bill was line dancing (a la Riverdance/Lord of the Dance) in somebody's dream........since first viewing that advert, it has been playing in my dreams....nightly! EEEEEEEEEEK!!!:shock:
Daniel_Bingamon

Post by Daniel_Bingamon »

emmline wrote:No. It's when he wins a singing award that the earth will implode.
(didn't you see that Twilight Zone episode where Shatner, the newlywed, becomes obsessed with the fortune telling napkin machine in the hick town where he and his wife stop for car repairs? Tour de force.)

Emmline's prophecy for 2005 nearly comes to fulfillment, maybe it has connections to the recent Earthquake in Indonesia - Shatner has a CD album:
http://www.williamshatner.com/modules.p ... ic&t=12260

http://www.shatnerhasbeen.com/

Some claim that Mark Twain said, "When the world ends, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always twenty years behind the times". No one sure wheter Twain actually said that but what's interesting is that it's still true today. Cincinnati has caught up a little, it's only 10 or 15 years behind now.
Email - YouTube - Ebay - Website $28 Low-D
glauber

Post by glauber »

D@mn, that's pretty good, isn't it? :boggle:
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
FJohnSharp
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

Robert Redford was on one of the TZ episodes too. He played Death I think.
"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
(The people’s spirit is raised through culture)

Suburban Symphony
glauber

Post by glauber »

glauber wrote:D@mn, that's pretty good, isn't it? :boggle:
Especially the tracks: "Common People", "Has Been" and "Real". Of course this is more of a compliment to Ben Folds than to Bill, but you have to admire the guy for doing another record.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

Bronson was already very big in Japan in the late '60s, when most Americans still probably couldn't have put a name to his face.
That explains (or may connect to) the '70's movie, The Red Sun, with Charles Bronson and Toshiro Mifune. Bronson is a train robber who is betrayed by his gang while robbing a train out on the prairie in the 1800's occupied by an ambassador of the Japanese emperor. The gang steals a sword intended as a gift for the US president. Mifune, a samurai bodyguard, is sent to retrieve the sword and teams up reluctantly w/ Bronson, who wants revenge (and his cut of the gold). Favorite scene: the two of them are hiding in a crate and a buzzing fly is driving Bronson nuts. Mifune pulls out a short sword, flashes it in front of himself and the fly is no longer buzzing.

(Am I in the wrong thread? At least the right forum.)
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Nobody's brought up the famous Leonard Nemoy song about Bilbo.

Has anyone seen "Paint your Wagon?" Actually Clint Eastwood didn't sing too bad. Lee Marvin on the other hand......
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm