$5400 Raffle - What a great community! :)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Steven
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steven »

Sounds like a good idea Jessie, both from the perspective of you having time to settle in, and because it leaves time to sell even more tickets.

Welcome home.

:-)
Steven
Berti66

I a gree

Post by Berti66 »

yes sure, I agree.
enjoy your little girl and let's try to sell more tickets!

berti
amar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

sorry, but I didn't really get it, how do I buy a ticket? I don't have this paypal thing either...emm...can anyone help.. :-?
dfernandez77
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

May 1st

Post by dfernandez77 »

JessieK wrote:Wow! What a few days. Sorry for the delays, and I will respond to all e-mail within the next day or two. I didn't expect her to come three weeks early!

If it's ok with everyone, I will postpone the raffle date to May 1st. If anyone has major objections, please let me know.

I will post now on the other thread and get some pictures ready.

We are so happy.

:)
There's no better excuse than a new child for exercising your friends patience. Best wishes to you and your new child. :)
emmline

Post by emmline »

amar wrote:sorry, but I didn't really get it, how do I buy a ticket? I don't have this paypal thing either...emm...can anyone help.. :-?
Paypal can be accessed via the website www.paypal.com.
To use it, you must establish an account with them, by registering a checking and/or credit card account (a bank account you already have.)

Once your paypal account is set up you can designate people or companies to whom you want them to send $ from your account.

I think Jessie said you could email her for an address if you'd rather just send a check.
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

I could also take a Visa or Mastercard through e-mail.
~JessieD
Steven

Post by Steven »

Hey for those of you who haven't checked the first post in this thread recently, check out the latest update with gift certificates from The Whistle Shop! Whoever is among the first several winners of this raffle is going to have a heck of a hard time deciding!!

:-)
Steven

Hey, look, my 500th post! Woo hoo!
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Still waitin for that address, Jessie so I can send a check. Like others, I don't do Paypal.
How do you prepare for the end of the world?
Berti66

WOW! already 257 tickets sold!

Post by Berti66 »

have you SEEN! already 257 tickets sold and we aren't even half way april.......two more weeks to go........come on lets make some more for jerry and his wife!!!!

berti
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Weeks and others...there will be plenty of time to send checks because the drawing will be May 1st. I promise I will get to the remaining e-mails in the next day or two...life is a bit overwhelming. If anyone has my address, feel free to send it to people who request it. Just don't post it on the board. Thanks.

Weeks...I'll send you a PM now.

~Jessie
~JessieD
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

If you want to send a check (made out to Jessie Driscoll), [address removed].
Last edited by JessieK on Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~JessieD
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

Just to let everyone know, I am sending Jerry money in installments. The first was $950 and I am sending a check today for $2000. And there's more! Good work, everyone! Keep it coming.
~JessieD
IDAwHOa
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

I am not familiar with all of the items that are posted on the list (for example the Tully Sterling whistle). Posting of links to or information about some of the more obscure items would be appreciated.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
GaryKelly

Post by GaryKelly »

NorCalMusician wrote:I am not familiar with all of the items that are posted on the list (for example the Tully Sterling whistle). Posting of links to or information about some of the more obscure items would be appreciated.
Tully: http://www.tullberg.com/tully/

They look wonderful... :)
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
glauber

Post by glauber »

The Tully's are nice looking whistles in sterling silver. They usually have a 12-18 month wait time. I've never seen one in person but i'm in line to buy one sometime next year, and i'd really appreciate any comments anyone can make (probably better create a new thread or PM me instead of adding to this thread).

Jessie, if you're listening, do you know what model of Tully it is? According to the Web site, there are 3 models: quiet, loud and louder.
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--