$5400 Raffle - What a great community! :)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
JessieK
antispam: No

Post by JessieK »

Thanks, Daniel! It's up to you. If you want to send it to me, e-mail me for my address. If you want to send it to the eventual winner or buyer, I will contact you when the time comes.

Thanks to whoever (Dale?) made this post a sticky!
~JessieD
chattiekathy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

This is such a wonderful thing you are doing Jessie, and all of you who have donated whistles, flutes and fifes. What a great bunch of people! I'll be sending a check in for my raffle tickets.

CHEERS to the whole C&F Community!

Kathy :)
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
Zubivka
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Zubivka »

chattiekathy wrote:This is such a wonderful thing you are doing Jessie, and all of you who have donated whistles, flutes and fifes. What a great bunch of people! I'll be sending a check in for my raffle tickets.

Just say "raffle" and who reappears? :lol:

PS: could we make it simple, and make a separate "chattiekathy" category, else she'll manage to win the whole grand slam?
chattiekathy
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

Zubivka wrote:
chattiekathy wrote:This is such a wonderful thing you are doing Jessie, and all of you who have donated whistles, flutes and fifes. What a great bunch of people! I'll be sending a check in for my raffle tickets.

Just say "raffle" and who reappears? :lol:

PS: could we make it simple, and make a separate "chattiekathy" category, else she'll manage to win the whole grand slam?
:lol:

Hi zoobie doobie. :D Everyone will still have a pretty good chance because of the generosity of all of the donaters and with my limited funds right now and I will only have a chance at 2 of the whistles. :wink:

You know, I almost missed out on this, I was in VA playing my hammered dulcimer and my whistles for the kiddies in my daughters classes at school for a couple of days. I had a great time but I'm glad I got back in time for this.

Good luck to all! Especially Jerry! :D

Cheers,
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

ANNOUNCEMENT: Talbert St. Claire has offered to ship his Low whistle CD, Tears of the Forest - http://www.talbertstclaire.com/cd.asp - to the first 150 people to purchase one or more raffle tickets! Those who wish to receive one would be responsible for Talbert's shipping cost only, which is 95 cents in the US and $5 internationally. He accepts PayPal on his site. CHANGE IN PROTOCOL: The honor system isn't working. So here's what we'll do. I send out a confirmation e-mail to anyone who purchases a ticket. After purchasing a ticket, you must forward my confirmation e-mail to Talbert when you request a free CD. Contact Talbert at - talbert@[REMOVE]talbertstclaire.com - directly (Remove the "[REMOVE]" part). He will let you know when the 150 have been claimed. Thanks, Talbert, for the generous offer.
Last edited by JessieK on Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
~JessieD
glauber

Post by glauber »

Tallbert, if you're listening, it's not very clear from your site how to buy the CD. The "buy now" button sends me to PayPal, but what's your account (i.e. email address) in PayPal?

g
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

His C&F email (tearsoftheforest@yahoo.com) is not registered with PayPal. I will PM Talbert to ask him to post the correct PayPal email address for sending the postage money.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
JessieK

Post by JessieK »

To contact Talbert or send PayPal shipping reimbursement, use this address:

talbert@[REMOVE]talbertstclaire.com

(Remove the "[REMOVE]" part.)
~JessieD
Talbert St. Claire
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

cd's.

Post by Talbert St. Claire »

Thanks Jesse!

The cd's are ready to go for all 150 people!!! Once I have your mailing address it's on it's way to you, guaranteed!

Jerry, my warmest greetings to your family. Things will work out you'll see!! :) All the best-Talbert St.Cliare
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!
Talbert St. Claire

payment.

Hi all,

The emails keep pouring in! Thanks for supporting Jerry! The cd's are on the way to those that have responded.

P.S. I received a few email from people asking if they could just send the small postage over to me beacuse they do not have paypal. Yes, ofcourse.
Pls click on my web-site located here and the address is on the contact pg.
-Talbert
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!
Jerry Freeman

Post by Jerry Freeman »

Thank you, Talbert.

That's extremely kind.

Best wishes,
Jerry
Talbert St. Claire

cd!

Hi Jerry,

You are more than welcome! At the end of the day if people cannot assist others in time of need or crisis, then all the Low Whistling in the world will not matter. What matters is showing true LOVE for fellowman! Stay strong!

P.S. Every half hour I'm receiving atleast 6-messages. The cd's are going very fast. :) Good for you Jerry!--Talbert
BillChin

Post by BillChin »

JessieK wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT: Talbert St. Claire has offered to ship his Low whistle CD, Tears of the Forest - http://www.talbertstclaire.com/cd.asp - to the first 150 people to purchase one or more raffle tickets! Those who wish to receive one would be responsible for Talbert's shipping cost only, which is 60 cents in the US and $5 internationally. He accepts PayPal on his site. We are on the honor system here. Once you purchase a ticket, to claim your CD, contact Talbert - talbert@[REMOVE]talbertstclaire.com - directly (Remove the "[REMOVE]" part). He will let you know when the 150 have been claimed. Thanks, Talbert, for the generous offer.
Question for Talbert: Are we allowed to tack on an extra dollar or two or five and you can separately tally those extra bits and then send a check over to Jerry? Thanks for your extraordinarily generous offer.
+ Bill
JessieK

Re: cd!

Post by JessieK »

talbert st.claire wrote:Every half hour I'm receiving atleast 6-messages. The cd's are going very fast.
I sure hope the honor system is working. Talbert, check the first post of this thread periodically to see that the numbers match up. All of the ticket purchases I have actually received are posted in the bottom of that thread (currently 34 people have purchased one or more tickets each). Some people are sending checks through the mail, so that may add a few, but not more than 5 or so have e-mailed for my address. So if more than 40 people have contacted you, we should do something to modify the process.
BillChin wrote:Question for Talbert: Are we allowed to tack on an extra dollar or two or five and you can separately tally those extra bits and then send a check over to Jerry? Thanks for your extraordinarily generous offer.
+ Bill
Bill, Talbert has enough to worry about with shipping so many CDs. To keep it simple, if you want to contribute extra to Jerry, send it to me.
~JessieD
Talbert St. Claire

extra.

Hi Bill,

I'd be very happy and honored to do this for Jerry! However, as a reminder. I do believe that Jesse is excepting financial donations for Jerry already at this time. I really do not want to get in the way of what Jesse has already set up for Jerry. She has worked very hard!!! If you (or others) would like to send to me via paypal something extra for Jerry i'd be very happy and would make sure that he receives it very promptly. I'm just careful to make sure that I am not oversteping things.--Talbert