I'm a card-carrying member of the NWA

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Tyghress
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Tyghress »

For anyone who wants to know the cover-up story of the Hartford Gunman/LowD toter, he's CLAIMING it was a VIDEO camera! Ah yeah. And that bodhran under the car seat is actually a offering plate!

(and if anyone wants the true story of why Bloomfield misplaces my H, ask him about his son....my thighs are not terribly remarkable (to anyone but Tyghre {G}))

TygHress
aka Assistant Vice Whistle Woman
Jeferson
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Jeferson »

Hey, maybe there'll be a market for my silencers after all. :wink:

Jef
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

I need my whistles for self-defense. If a bodhran player breaks into my home, I'll be ready.
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

On 2002-02-08 11:58, tyghress wrote:
(and if anyone wants the true story of why Bloomfield misplaces my H, ask him about his son....my thighs are not terribly remarkable (to anyone but Tyghre {G}))

TygHress
aka Assistant Vice Whistle Woman
Well, I apolgize, Tyhgress.

Dhale, I use my semi-automatic assault whistles for hunting grouse. And there's many a fowl I've killed with my double-barrel pump-action Generation High G. It's just like the Government to want to leave us defenseless to Bodhran players...
/Bloomfield
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

All NWA members, be on the lookout! It seems there is an organization being formed whose intent is to bring us down. I'm not saying who they are, but Kevin Conneff is the President, Gay Woods is the VP, and Dee Brennan is the Secretary! It seems they have infiltrated such time-honored institutions as The Chieftains, Steeleye Span, and Clannad, and now they're after us!

The good news is, you can hear them coming long before you see them! Bum-Pa Ba-da-da, Bum-pa Ba-da-da!
Stonewall

Post by Stonewall »

"WE hold these truths to be self evident, that all Whistlers are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of WhOa (which is the very essence of happiness)...

I don't think the Feds, recorder players, or even bodhran players for that matter (can someone fill me in on the animosity?) know what they have gotten themselves into. As the real Stonewall Jackson once said, "Aim, fire low and may God have mercy on their souls."

Stonewall
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Of course you guys realize that it's those left-wing, liberal, bleeding-heart recorder players that want to take our God given right to keep and blow whistles away from us.

That's why we need the NWA in America today.

Vinny
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

...and so it begins.

Redding

Post by Redding »

Okay, I drive a pick-up, and I seriously want a whistle rack for it . . .

Dale, can Cafe Press do NWA bumperstickers and mugs? Please? I WANT ONE OF THOSE BUMPER STICKERS!!! It is the first one I've seen that's worthy of my truck!

--Judith Redding
Arcaic Lemons

Post by Arcaic Lemons »

On 2002-02-09 03:38, Redding wrote:

Dale, can Cafe Press do NWA bumperstickers and mugs? Please? I WANT ONE OF THOSE BUMPER STICKERS!!! It is the first one I've seen that's worthy of my truck!

--Judith Redding
______

Hey!! I'd get at least a couple of 'em!
"Darlin'; They're flying past the window now...."
brownja

Post by brownja »

I keep a sweetone in the car, but the serial #'s are filed off, so if i have to chuck out the window, the cops can't trace it back to me.
AnnaDMartinez
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Whistlers are now outlawed here in Deadwood, so send a case of bumper stickers, I intend to slap one on every police car in the middle of the night, and every mototcycle I can find, and all the cars in the municipal garage! Oh, yeah, I forgot about those old stickers that say "A$$H*LE", but I can save those for the Chamber of Commerce and City Council members! This is WAR! Please don't tell me we have to work with these control geeks, pass me a granade!
AnnaDMartinez
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

Uh, we get pre-paid legal with our memberships?
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Some light hearted ribbing of this or that
political group is fine with me, as is
the NWA. However the chairman
of the philosophy department where
I'm now a visiting scholar is a fine
and thoughtful man, a Jesuit priest, and a life-time member of the NRA. So the epithet
'gun nut' is, for me, less welcome.

I feel unwelcome in some venues
because of the assumption that people
like myself aren't there.
I hope we'll exercise just a bit
of care, to be sure that whistle playing
gun nuts, say, will feel at home here.

Concerning NWA policy: I am opposed to carrying
concealed whistles. They should be
immediately ready in case of
requests. And remember: When whistles
are outlawed, only outlaws will
have whistles--and they will play
no better than your inlaws! So there!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jim stone on 2002-02-10 00:51 ]</font>
Dave Parkhurst

Post by Dave Parkhurst »

Bring 'em on.... I have a whole jar of Saturday Night Copper Specials by the door, man! And a brass one that if it doesn't kill, will surely terminally annoy the ear.