3Fish Productions may buy K-Mart

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Dale »

Well, I like the podiatry idea. Kinda like, when I go in to Target, there's an e-trade booth and an optometry shop. SO, why not a podiatry shop.

Thanks to John Allison for his more elaborate store plan. But, you know, we can't be too ambitious at first.

Yes, the very simple but brilliant financing concept works like this:

3Fish buys out Enron stock. (Low)
3Fish sells Enron stock. (High)
3Fish uses profits from that sale to buy K-Mart stock (low)
3Fish converts K-Marts into Tooter's chain, makes huge profits, sells stocks, and retires to the 3Fish compound in New Zealand.

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Dale
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Hey,

We need a "Brother Steve confessional booth", where one can cleanse one's soul of the inability to triple-tongue at speed.

Also, where's the soup stand, where "croutons & crunchy bits" (moratorium in the pipe-line) can be added to taste?

Is there a dumpster out back full of unrequired and undesired recorders?

:smile:
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

Incidentally, if you haven't already, you really should visit the 3Fish Productions corporate site at:

http://www.dalewisely.com/3FishProductions.htm

Dale
Arcaic Lemons

Post by Arcaic Lemons »

All I really want to know is will the blue light still be there flashing away?

Cause even if it isn't K-Mart (affectionately called K-f*rt in this area) that blue light flashing away; well, it just sort of warms the heart...maybe a tower of toilet paper could be placed under the blue flashing light as a memorial?
Sara

Post by Sara »

I personally think Dale's Whistle Depot is cool - or how about Whistle-Mart?
On 2002-01-24 00:36, Cody wrote:
For the gal customers I don't know of any hot whistle players of the male gender. Maybe they will settle for Jim Corr, I don't know. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cody on 2002-01-24 00:37 ]</font>
I like Jim Corr - he's cool. Does anyone know how old he is? :smile:

Imagine peace,
Sara
WyoBadger
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

Could we put a gorilla breeding compound out in the yard and garden section?
LeeMarsh

Post by LeeMarsh »

John,
Remember this is a Wisely enterprise.
Where's the Mira Sorvino section?

And the operating suite for the flageolett surgeons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeeMarsh on 2002-01-24 12:35 ]</font>
BrassBlower

Post by BrassBlower »

Remember, the Whistle CD section must be subdivided. Let's see - what are the subdivisions? How about IrTrad, World Music, and All Others? No, wait a second. Make that Joanie Madden, Paddy Moloney, and All Others. The heck with it! Just put 'em all together! We'll find what we want!

Slan,
BB

"She's got a crazy partner, you shoulda seen 'em reel and rock." - Chuck Berry
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

I'd like to see life-sized cardboard cutouts of our favorite whistle makers, grinning big, with their whistles in hand.

What kind of muzak will be playing in the store? And don't forget to have a customer service desk w/ qualifed tweakers who can demonstrate stuffing spitwads inside the plastic fipples and filing blades down.

I think you should have graded boxes of Generations and Feadogs, priced by raspiness. "You get what you pay for." And, oh gosh, I almost forgot, you need drip pans and mopping crews for the tryout area. Liability, you know.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
Cody

Post by Cody »

. . .What kind of muzak will be playing in the store? . . . And, oh gosh, I almost forgot, you need drip pans and mopping crews for the tryout area. Liability, you know.
Tony
I figured you'd be playing into a microphone twelve to sixteen hours a day. :smile: And we could put down those rugs like some stores use in the produce section for the drippy whistlers.
Andrea said she would serve as assistant manager only if Dale shows up for work at the store in his underwear. Oh yeah, she said boxers no briefs.
I suppose Rich will have to sub for Dale when he's not working. After all, he does a lot of work for the board so it is a natural progression. Don't you think? Oh well, whoever said retail was easy? :grin:
Professional artist. Amateur everything else.
Stan

Post by Stan »

GADZOOKS....TOOTER'S (name pending) is
becoming a Monster !
gogo

Post by gogo »

On 2002-01-24 08:01, DaleWisely wrote:
Well, I like the podiatry idea. Kinda like, when I go in to Target, there's an e-trade booth and an optometry shop. SO, why not a podiatry shop.
And considering the addictive personalities of those of us likely to frequent this place, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a clinical psychologist on call either.
Dale
The Landlord

Post by Dale »

And considering the addictive personalities of those of us likely to frequent this place, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a clinical psychologist on call either.

Hmmm. Know any good ones?

Dale

Dale Wisely
Chiff & Fipple HQ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DaleWisely on 2002-01-24 19:42 ]</font>
LittleMy

Post by LittleMy »

totst

Post by totst »

On 2002-01-24 15:32, TonyHiggins wrote:
I'd like to see life-sized cardboard cutouts of our favorite whistle makers, grinning big, with their whistles in hand.
We could have a larger than life ballon figure of the Undisputed holding JessieK's legendary whistle collection right at the entrance.
What kind of muzak will be playing in the store?
Definitely D.S. playing the Theme from Titanic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: totst on 2002-01-24 23:25 ]</font>