Copeland Whistle

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Rando

Post by Rando »

I'd like to thank everyone who chimed in with info on how to comtact Copeland Woodwinds. I had a problem with an order a while back and put a message here on the forum and someone sent me James Rementer's e-mail. He cleared the problem up right away and sent the whistle. Then, I didn't like the upper octave so sent it back to be revoiced; they did so and even put in a new delrin plug and, I'm telling you, this whistle is everything people say it is. Good service, great whistle!
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Did you have the upper octave revoiced to play easier?

...just curious... I've got one on order that I requested they voice the upper octave to play easier on. It will probably be a few months, but I'm wondering how it will turn out.

-Brett
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

As you may know, Copeland whistles play
very well and easily upstairs--one that doesn't had something special wrong with it, for sure. You'll probably be quite happy with yours.
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

<font size=-1 color=green>
On 2001-12-22 13:29, jim stone wrote:
As you may know, Copeland whistles play
very well and easily upstairs--one that doesn't had something special wrong with it, for sure. You'll probably be quite happy with yours.
</font>
Actually, the Copelands that I've played/owned have all been quite a bit tougher to play in the 2nd octave than any cheap whistle or even more expensive whistles like Burkes.

I love the Copeland look and sound, so if i ever find one that "plays very well and easily upstairs" I'll have found my dream whistle. :smile:

-Brett

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bretton on 2001-12-22 16:46 ]</font>