WTB a Baubet Keyed Delrin in the US

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
JDLeedham
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

WTB a Baubet Keyed Delrin in the US

Post by JDLeedham »

Want to buy- If anyone in the continental US owns and might be considering parting with their Francois Baubet Keyed Delrin D Flute, please do message me here at C&F or via email at ‪jdleedham@gmail.com

I currently own a keyless delrin made by Francois that I’m very happy with, so I’m not looking to kick tires or waste anyone’s time. The climate in New England is rough on wooden flutes. I’m just hoping to be able to buy one on this side of the pond to avoid S,H&Cx fees and to get it a bit sooner than if I ordered directly from Ireland.

Thanks folks, JD
JDLeedham
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

Re: WTB a Baubet Keyed Delrin in the US

Post by JDLeedham »

:poke: ...just a poke. Still looking. Thanks all. JD