All You Knever Wanted To Owe About Whenny Pistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Jack
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jack »

I'm curious on a related note...does anybody here type/speak Pig Latin besides me?
Walden
Chiffmaster General
antispam: No

Chiffy Adventure: Stave Two

Post by Walden »

Continued from http://chiffboard.mati.ca/viewtopic.php ... &start=120

So we bade our Singaporean friends a fond adieu, and headed across the Greater Indies for Europe. In Hindustan, a Roc mistook Daleforce One for it's former girlfriend, and pelted us with hailstones, but, other than that, it was a peaceful trip.

We landed in Brittany at 8:45 P.M. and began a long trek across hill and vale to the coasts of Zubivka. When we got there, we saw that a posse was waiting for us. So we turned around and fled.

We wound up in Rome, where we decided to lay low in the Vatican Internet Café. While there, Bloomfield made post number 2000. Something about the whinnying and the pistol wielding Scarecrow involved in our Australian adventure.

In light of the huge event we headed down to Sicily, where a huge wingding was being held in honor of Bloomy. Across the crowd, though, I spotted my estranged mother, Carolski, who was playing "Cluck Old Hen" on a whistle with a thumbhole. I nudged Bloomfield who began sneering at her. All of a sudden she broke into a run, and Dale, Bloomfield, and I started chasing after her.

"Look! She's got the Grail!" cried the Undisputed King of Internet Tinwhistle Journalism.

We rented some motor scooters and started scooting towards Carolski. Dale grabbed her by the hair of the head, and yanked it off. It was a wig! "Well call me Joey Heatherton!" Dale exclaimed, "It's Colin Goldie!"

"Yes! Yes! it's all true!" cried Goldie. "I wanted the Clarke all for myself! I'd have done it too if it wasn't for you meddling Chiffsters!"

"Hush!" said Bloomfield, "What's that I hear?"

"Mmmmf! Mmmmf! Ffffft!," the noises were coming from a nearby storage room. I opened the door, and lo and behold it was Brigitte. I quickly pulled the gag off, and Brigitte said, "He's innocent! I saw the whole thing. Energy hypnotized him with a large trout!"

"Where is Energy, anyway?" inquired Wisely. "He's in a cornfield, of course," said Goldie, who had been released from the grip of the Mesmerism by Dale's psychology.

"The question is, 'which cornfield?'" said Bloomfield.

"I know," said Dale, "It's the one where they grow the corn for the corn side of Crispix® brand breakfast cereal!

"Of course!" I said, enlightenedly. "This wasn't about whistles at all. It was about commercial interests."

We stopped by England, and returned the Grail to Norman Dannatt, its rightful guardian, then headed Daleforce One for America, and landed in the Crispix® cornfield, where we had alerted the sheriff, who already was reading Energy his rights.

"I'll get you Chex®, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!" cried Energy. "It was such a perfect plan, bwa ha ha ha!!"

"You'll be getting no delicious Chex® brand cereals or snack mix products where you're going," said Dale, "no delicious Chex® in jail."

This story brought to you by Ralston-Purina™, makers of Corn, Rice and Wheat Chex®, who remind you that crime just doesn't pay.

Reasonable person
Walden
Feadan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Feadan »

I went to my daughter's class play tonight and inadvertently discovered where Bloomfield really got his name. I turned around and there it was on the coffee maker... :o

:lol:
Cheers,
David
lilymaid

Post by lilymaid »

Cranberry wrote:I'm curious on a related note...does anybody here type/speak Pig Latin besides me?
Ohh, typing it and speaking it are two different things. I think it takes a special sort of skill to type.

Here's my pitiful attempt:
heretay retay ixiespay niay ymay ocksay rawerday!

I have no idea if that's right. :)
Catch from the board of beauty
Such careless crumbs as fall.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Jack

Post by Jack »

Ohh, typing it and speaking it are two different things. I think it takes a special sort of skill to type.

Here's my pitiful attempt:
heretay retay ixiespay niay ymay ocksay rawerday!
Iway ancay eadray atthay ustjay inefay. Utbay Iway inkthay ou'reya upposedsay otay addway 'way' otay ordsway atthay artstay ithway away owelvay, andway otherwiseway eavelay emthay aloneway. Iway ancay eakspay etterbay anthay ypingtay itway, ootay. Ypting Igpay Atinlay isway ustjay....ardhay. Oneway ofway ymay uniourjay ighhay eacherstay usedway otay eakspay Igpay Atinlay, utbay Iway evernay earnedlay uchmay omfray imhay.
lilymaid

Post by lilymaid »

Iway hinktay ouyay areway ightray. Weway seduay otay peaksay igpay atinlay inway ourway ighhay choolsay artway lasscay allway hetay imetay. Hetay estray oftay hetay choolsay asway caredsay ofway usway. :)
Catch from the board of beauty
Such careless crumbs as fall.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Well now we know who was counting. :lol:

Happy 2K Bloomy.

Kindly change that bleedin 'avatar, Sunshine, before someone has an epileptic fit.
Sara

Post by Sara »

OLL!! Ihat ts FO sunny!

It isn't tasy eo lype tike this!
Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.

You can't hear the truth over your own lawnmower, man!
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

Let me hand my clap to thee Billy Jew!

His posthaste to no quay was it worthly final!
(And forgot I once flew to antly dig field abloom.)
Bran

Post by Bran »

Iv'e got the GRAILIv'e got the GRAIL
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Bran wrote:Iv'e got the GRAILIv'e got the GRAIL
Woe is me.
Reasonable person
Walden
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Tony wrote:Bloo I stared at your Avatar for a really long time and now I have a splitting headache. Suddenly I have this urge to put $20 in an envelope and mail it to you... what's your address?

Tony, send the the $20 to Paul Reid. He made me the avatar! Whoohoo! :party: (It's no good trying to send me cash, anyway: the wardens go through all my mail before they bring it up.)

Thanks, Paul!
/Bloomfield
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Feadan wrote:I went to my daughter's class play tonight and inadvertently discovered where Bloomfield really got his name. I turned around and there it was on the coffee maker... :o

:lol:
Cheers,
David
It is refreshing (but a little unexpected) to see the words "Bloomfield" and "Integrity" side by side. Or let's put it this way: It's a long time since I hear that one...
/Bloomfield
carrie

Post by carrie »

Floombield,

Yank thou again for poor yost. Its clarity bade me meal fold enough to quenture another vestion: What do thoo yink about humb tholes on a whenny pistle? For the nee satural (on a wee distle, that is). Cust jurious. Don't want to open Bandora's Pox, though! Pum theeple sink the humb tholes wake a mistle too much rike a le***der.

TIA for your strite replay.

vaporlock wrote:Sool avatar, Tarol!!
Oh, and laporvock:

Avatar??? *flaps sorehead* I thought we were supposed to have aviators! Milly see.

Carol
Last edited by carrie on Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

:lol: :lol: Tharol, cat ras weally foo tunny.

I don't think I'm very good at this new Bloomie-pie way of posting. Erhapspay igpay atinlay isay oremay orfay emay. :-P

~A
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin