Which whistle would you choose to...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Chuck_Clark
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Bagfed wrote:I would like to Introduce Chiff & Fipple Security Resolution 242 instituting posting sanctions against the Nation of Serpent for his wanton proliferation of Whistles of Mass Destruction. :P
While I will endlessly debate with you the advisability of such a resolution, I think it should be tabled until you develop a reasonable attitude towards inspections of the aforementioned Serpent Nation. In any case, be advised that I will veto your resolution should it unfortunately be broougt up for a vote.

Geez, what brought THAT on. Must be the French Toast I had for breakfast.
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

that's LIBERTY TOAST and don't you forget it! :lol:
serpent

Let it be known...

Post by serpent »

kevin m. wrote:Does that mean Serpents can be classified as WMD's (Whistles of Mass Destruction)? :lol:
Before the representatives from the UK start pointing fingers at innocent little nations like Serpent, I think it would be best to see them clean up their own backyard. I have good intelligence that there is, in your so-called "friendly" Protectorate of Alba, even larger, lower WMD's. My puny little steel D's pale in comparison to the gigantic and hostile Alba Low C and even worse, the dreaded Alba Low B-Flat, which, I am sure, is a code name for Alba B-Flatten!

Your running-dog so-called "inspectors" will not get even a peek at a Serpent Low D WMD... uh... Whistle/Bludgeon, until I have heard from my attorney. Zoobster, where the heck are you!!?
Nobody does inspections until Zoob responds!
serpent
Add yourself to the Serpent Newsletter!
Send email to serpent@serpentmusic.com subject "add"
Paul

Post by Paul »

Serp, as the board's unofficial automotive industry rep. I applaud your decision to build the Low D WMD. It will more than likely be against all laws of whistledom. :o We're going into uncharted territory, man. I for one will be eagerly awaiting a glimpse of this behemoth in all its leatherbound glory. I can't wait for the raffle. :D
kevin m.

Post by kevin m. »

I swear this thread is driving me nuts! After reading it,I saw the thread'Can anyone recommend a mid range whistle' and immediately though of missiles! NOW NOW SERPENT-DON'T BE GETTING ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT MID-RANGE OR INTERCONTINTENTAL 'WHISSILES' :o :boggle: :lol:
"I blame it on those Lead Fipples y'know."
serpent

hmmmmm....

Post by serpent »

kevin m. wrote:I swear this thread is driving me nuts! After reading it,I saw the thread'Can anyone recommend a mid range whistle' and immediately though of missiles! NOW NOW SERPENT-DON'T BE GETTING ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT MID-RANGE OR INTERCONTINTENTAL 'WHISSILES' :o :boggle: :lol:
... pack the tube with propellant and insert a ceramic nozzle... bludgeon cutters make nice "fins"...

hmmmmm.... :D
serpent
Add yourself to the Serpent Newsletter!
Send email to serpent@serpentmusic.com subject "add"
kevin m.

'Whissiles' are go!!

Post by kevin m. »

Yeah..and I reckon the liquid that collects in the whistle,the so called 'whistle-juice' would make an effective BIOLOGICAL WEAPON WARHEAD! MWUUHAAHAA!! :evil: - Gosh what am I saying-I told you this thread was turning my mind!
RoyalGoldReps

Post by RoyalGoldReps »

I know this is an older thread, but man, I needed that. You guys are loony, I should fit right in.

Steven *reaching for the tissue to wipe his eyes and who as of yet has not decided on what whistle to get.)
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Hiya, Royal! Always nice to see an old thread resurrected by a new face/friend/whistler.... there are a couple of doozies out there, including a few that should not not not see the light of day again...choose carefully, Grasshopper.......
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
burnsbyrne

Post by burnsbyrne »

So, now that we have had time to cool off, I would like to know: Where are the Whistles of Mass Destruction? Serpent has been suspiciously absent from the list of late. Where is Serpent? If we do not find any Whistles of Mass Destruction what will happen to the credibility of the Chiff and Fipple Board and our Fearless Leader?!!
Inquiring minds want to know!
kevin m.

Post by kevin m. »

Well I heard that two trucks had been found which 'may have contained whistles',so called 'Mobile Fipple labs' -but there has been no conclusive evidence provided so far. :-?
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

Oh I'm sure serpent was smart enough to get the WMD's out of the kingdom before the inspectors got in. He's probably in cuba smokin a cigar by now.

*hides the copper D serpent whistle-bludgeon behind her back*
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
peeplj

Post by peeplj »

We are reasonably sure the Whistles of Mass Destruction existed at one time, and were in Serpent's hand, due to intelligence which includes but is not limited to photography provided by Serpent himself.

The recent failure to locate the aforementioned WMD devices does not by any means negate all of the previous intelligence which we maintain confirm their existence.

<<thibbit>>

--James
kevin m.

Post by kevin m. »

The British Governments 'evidence' for WMD's in Iraq was actually exposed as being partially based upon a student's on-line Phd thesis(!)
It wouldn't surprise me if they start quoting this thread next! :lol:
kardshark87

Post by kardshark87 »

Umm...So which whistle is the Village Smithy?

Brent