FS: Gabbanelli Cajun King 1-row accordion in D (USA)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
MatthewVanitas
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Gabbanelli Cajun King 1-row accordion in D (USA)

Post by MatthewVanitas »

I picked up this Cajun King to play in local Irish sessions, but over the course of the last year I ended up getting way into Duet concertina, so haven't been giving this one due attention. Good smooth player, bright sound with plenty of volume, snazzy looks. Plays great, minor surface dings or finish muss, detailed examples in photos below. Comes with a hardshell case, shipped in the US or Canada only. Asking $595 plus shipping. Hohner hasn't bothered to offer the Cajun IV in D, leaving we Irish/Newfoundland/Quebecois players out in the cold, so this box is a great alternative.

As a bonus, I'll also include several CDs I have of the greatest Irish 1-row melodeon players which I bought to practise along with; I still play some of the same tunes now on concertina, so I figure it was still a great learning experience!

Here's a video clip of my fuzzy-bearded self putting it through some basic paces. My melodeon skills aren't great these days, but the sound is what matters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1sjiGbV ... e=youtu.be

(posting same ad on Melodeon.net, just so you know it's not a 'bot or something))