FS: Rogge "New/Rowsome Style" chanter

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

FS: Rogge "New/Rowsome Style" chanter

Post by Seamie »

Hi All....
I just took delivery of a "New" style chanter from Andreas Rogge. By new, I mean his revised version of a Rowsome chanter he acquired. Slightly wider bore and a very bright/bold sound. Typical Rogge craftsmanship (i.e. Impeccable)
The intonation and tuning are superb with a back D to die for.
This chanter is in Plumwood with his artificial ivory mounts and brass keys (Cnat/Fnat & Stop)
Andreas' comments on this particular chanter are: " Big sound, very easy to blow, Great chanter." (and this from a maker who doesn't
toot his own, er... chanter)
The reason I'm offering it for sale is I've decided I prefer my original Rogge D as I'm mainly a kitchen piper and when I do play out its usually at a miked venue anyway
I'll try to get a sound file up (just don't be put off by my playing) I can't figure out how to post photos, but I have some I can email.
This is a brand new chanter. I'm not trying to make a profit- just get what I paid...$1800US
I'll ship free (Domestic USPS Priority) International we can discuss.
Drop me a line if interested and I'll respond promptly. Thank you for reading this novel (s)
Best,
Seamus
eirepiper@gmail.com