Fs my kenneth McNicholl half set in C

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Taffyboy

Fs my kenneth McNicholl half set in C

Post by Taffyboy »

Hi all just to let you all know I have had to put my Kenneth McNicholl C half set on e bay
Item number: 190536459904

Best wishes to all and thanks for advice and support in the past this is a great site for uilleann pipers

paul ap Myrddin P (taffyboy
rgouette
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

~Jesus of Nazareth

Re: Fs my kenneth McNicholl half set in C

Post by rgouette »

This is a VERY reluctant sale as my daughter has hit finacial difficulties at University and pops has to bail her out.
Dude, I have to say of all the reasons to force a sale of a set of Uilleann pipes, this one goes beyond sad for me.
I hope you guys are still friends afterward...

In fairness, perhaps a degree 'over there' means more, and is a hard/fast requirement, than here.
Uilliam
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Uilliam »

Nope... a degree over here means naff all except ye are in debt at the end o it(In England)The job prospects are still feck all and I don't thin MacDonalds are too bothered either way...
PS back on topic it is not a Mc Nicoll 1/2 set it is his chanter the drones by some other dude... :boggle:
If ye are intersted in helping our cause to cure leprosy feel free to PM me.
Taffyboy

Post by Taffyboy »

By all means post replies to my post (thats what a forum is for) But Please check facts before posting any replies the chanter and the drones are without doubt by kenneth Mcnicholl it's a little unfair to make asumptions/remarks without the facts

paul ap Myrddin P
PJ
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

Post by PJ »

... three drones and a bellows made by M Ballard ...
The way it's written looks like the drones and bellows were made by M Ballard. That's probably where the confusion comes from.
PJ
Uilliam

Post by Uilliam »

Taffyboy wrote:By all means post replies to my post (thats what a forum is for) But Please check facts before posting any replies the chanter and the drones are without doubt by kenneth Mcnicholl it's a little unfair to make asumptions/remarks without the facts

paul ap Myrddin P
OK Paul as PJ pointed oot tae ye it was yersel that had written the feckin advert up wrang.Do I get an apology frae ye fer putting ye wise..?Ye should have checked yer own wee facts afore moothing aff at me... :poke:
rgouette
Tell us something.: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

~Jesus of Nazareth

Post by rgouette »

...Uilliam Uilliam....

:lol:
Uilliam

Post by Uilliam »

OOps I forgot the new me :oops: I should have writ...
Dear Paul I am soooo sorry that I misread yoor advert that could have been open to misinterpretation.I guess that is the reason ye have changed the wording on EBay, to reflect yooor wee slip..No matter I fully deserve your approbation fer all the sins I have committed in ma life .Not least upsetting yooor delicately balanced karma today and forcing ye to write so engagingly to me.Selling can be sooo stressful.I reccommend some camimile tea and a two hour CD of non stop Bodhran thumping..that should help ye at least to recognise when ye are well aff..don't forget the scented candle (Lavender)
I fully take on board whit ye say Bro. and I will never try to correct anyones mistakes especially when cash is concerned as it is none o ma feckin,(woops there I go again,so sorry,)business.
Talking o cash would ye care to make a donation to ma appeal?
peace and lurv to the cosmos and beyond.

This is a recent fotie of me meditating at hame and concentrating on being nice :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Uilliam
rgouette

~Jesus of Nazareth

Post by rgouette »

"camimile" .... "scented candle (Lavender)"
gee, the new Uilliam sure IS soft...

:P
tritaffy

Post by tritaffy »

I owned the set prior to passing them on to Paul. Really nice set , was easy to play and had a nice sound. Haven't heard them in a while. In fairness all the stuff that I've played and seen from Kenneth are really nice and he's a nice guy to boot too !! Someone is going to have a bargain here.