FS - Impempe Low D

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Pipe Bender
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

FS - Impempe Low D

Post by Pipe Bender »

For Sale IMPEMPE LOW D

An easy player with great sound, medium volume, and made of machined aluminum (with Delrin block).
I purchased this new within the last year directly from Ian Turnbull in South Africa at http://impempewhistles.co.za.
The Impempe is in absolutely new condition and is tuneable.
I am asking $110 for this Low D whistle including shipping to the USA or Canada by USPS/Canada Post. (If you were to buy this whistle from SA, it would cost $22 for shipping.)

Image Image Image

Check out the reviews and comments on this whistle by searching for "Impempe" in this forum. I think it's safe to say that for the price there is no other Low D whistle that comes close to the great sound and craftsmanship of this Impempe!

Payment via PayPal preferred.
(Money orders can be dealt with on a case by case basis. Canadian banks will not accept certain money orders, for example, a USPS money order must be an international money order or the banks here won't cash it.)

Here is a thread to other whistles I've sold in the past on this forum: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=77452
Pipe Bender

Re: FS - Impempe Low D

Post by Pipe Bender »

Some days it just takes me a little longer :-? Here are the same photos full-size now that I know why they didn't come out full-size the first time.

Image Image

Pipe Bender

Post by Pipe Bender »

The price for the Impempe is now $105 including shipping to the USA or Canada by USPS/Canada Post. (If you were to buy this whistle from SA, it would cost $22 for shipping.)
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

Pipe Bender wrote:The price for the Impempe is now $105 including shipping to the USA or Canada by USPS/Canada Post. (If you were to buy this whistle from SA, it would cost $22 for shipping.)
Wow, that is a really great price for a nice Low D! I have only played Ian's Bb, but knowing how lovely that was, it should be equally nice in the Low D as well. His workmanship is top notch, and the sound (of the one Bb I played) was thrilling to hear as I played it. I just never preferred the higher keys of low whistle, so I sold mine. If it would have been a Low D, I might not have!

Hard to beat this deal, it seems, especially with shipping included! If you have never tried a Low D, and want to, this would be a good one to start on, I believe. Ian has been making whistles for a while now, but they are not well known or distributed, soley because of his location (South Africa). Too bad, because Ian is a great guy, and makes very nice whistles. This seems a very safe bet, and an attractive deal for a well crafted low whistle.
~~~~
Barry