Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Denny
antispam: No

Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth

Post by Denny »

Picture a bright blue ball just spinning, spinning free
It's dizzying, the possibilities. Ashes, Ashes all fall down.
Doug_Tipple
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth

Post by Doug_Tipple »

Where is Matt now, I wonder? Must have cost quite a bit to get to all of these places. Maybe he is now working at Burger King to pay his expenses. Matt had a photo op at the "bean" in the Millenium Park in Chicago IL, which is surely a fun place to visit, let alone dance at. Also, one of the more obscure places, Wadi Rum in Jordan, brings back memories of my time there, when I was uncertain whether the guides would just cut the watermelon on a hot day and leave me alone, or whether they had other plans with their long knives.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

The text reads like an alien visitor's travelogue:
What are these humans doing? Dancing. Many humans on Earth exhibit periods of happiness, and one method of displaying happiness is dancing.
Concerning which Ghfaahuyu'eailkhxt said to Shwmmmmblrp:
Who cares, just so long as it doesn't make them tough and stringy. They wanna dance, they can dance their way into my mom's special sauce.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

Doug_Tipple wrote:Where is Matt now, I wonder? Must have cost quite a bit to get to all of these places. Maybe he is now working at Burger King to pay his expenses.
Well, he did his first dancing trip on the
money he made as a video game designer.
The second trip was sponsored by some
chewing gum company, which blows my
mind.

I think he's a spokesman for Visa now.
emmline

Post by emmline »

Nanohedron wrote: Concerning which Ghfaahuyu'eailkhxt said to Shwmmmmblrp:
Who cares, just so long as it doesn't make them tough and stringy. They wanna dance, they can dance their way into my mom's special sauce.
Shwmmmmblrp, of course, did not reply as he is comprised of a neuronal network, loosely strung through a substrate of gelatinous tissue, into which the special sauce will be assimilated, macrophage-style. Still, Ghfaahuyu'eailkhxt keeps him around because he's rarely disagreeable.