Zac Leger

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
crookedtune
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Zac Leger

Post by crookedtune »

Can someone explain this to me, please?
Charlie Gravel

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
― Oscar Wilde
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Zac Leger

Post by kkrell »

What exactly is the question? How he can play so many instruments so well? How he gigs with everybody and is never home? How he prefers a Copley to an Olwell?
crookedtune

Post by crookedtune »

OK, I'll clarify. Did I have the wrong mother? Was there something in the water? Did he have an invitro tutor?

What is he, fifteen?

Old guy, going to bed now. :cry:
Charlie Gravel

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
― Oscar Wilde
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

crookedtune wrote:OK, I'll clarify. Did I have the wrong mother? Was there something in the water? Did he have an invitro tutor?

What is he, fifteen?

A little older than that - he's now an aged 27.

Note that his flute track for Wooden Flute Obsession volume 1 was recorded in 2003, six years ago.
crookedtune

Post by crookedtune »

Thanks, I feel much better.
Charlie Gravel

― Oscar Wilde
MTGuru

Post by MTGuru »

If you rearrange the letters in "Zac Leger", you get "Craze Leg". You also get "Czar Glee".

There, that should explain everything.

Plus the fact that he's a robot. And an alien.
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
crookedtune

Post by crookedtune »

So they're among us, and they're not just playing 'gafFc''.
Charlie Gravel

― Oscar Wilde
toughknot
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by toughknot »

What, have you forgotten The Crystal People?
I shall never bitter be so long as I can laugh at me.
fluteboy

Post by fluteboy »

Wow, a whole C&F topic devoted to me!? I believe I have finally arrived! lol. I am flattered by the attention, seriously. But when my people return from the planet KJH@//''<break>///sncinrtbgoeih///// to take me away to the /////<!@#$%^&>,
then it will all make sense!

Cheers
"Czar Glee"
fluteboy

Post by fluteboy »

crookedtune wrote:OK, I'll clarify. Did I have the wrong mother? Was there something in the water? Did he have an invitro tutor?

What is he, fifteen?

And to answer your questions, I have no social life to speak of. That always helps.

- Zac
JayDoc

Post by JayDoc »

But do you have time to teach an old but dedicated guy how to play the flute better (maybe a bit of celtic guitar too) until you get that well-deserved social life? If so, pm me, and let's get going in the New Year. And god bless you for your talent and dedication!
kkrell

Post by kkrell »

JayDoc wrote:But do you have time to teach an old but dedicated guy how to play the flute better (maybe a bit of celtic guitar too) until you get that well-deserved social life? If so, pm me, and let's get going in the New Year. And god bless you for your talent and dedication!
Oh heck, why don't we make it a group class?
Cathy Wilde

Post by Cathy Wilde »

fluteboy wrote: And to answer your questions, I have no social life to speak of. That always helps.

- Zac
Zac. ... Sweetie ... Traveling around, playing music most every day with equally brilliant compadres (some of whom happen to be drop-dead-gorgeous girls to boot) -- to a lot of people, that's the IDEAL social life! :lol:

Happy holidays, and for what it's worth, your lack of social life certainly improved ours this year! :-) Seriously, thanks for all you do. It's great.
Deja Fu: The sense that somewhere, somehow, you've been kicked in the head exactly like this before.
fluteboy

Post by fluteboy »

Cathy Wilde wrote:
fluteboy wrote: And to answer your questions, I have no social life to speak of. That always helps.

- Zac
Zac. ... Sweetie ... Traveling around, playing music most every day with equally brilliant compadres (some of whom happen to be drop-dead-gorgeous girls to boot) -- to a lot of people, that's the IDEAL social life! :lol:

Happy holidays, and for what it's worth, your lack of social life certainly improved ours this year! :-) Seriously, thanks for all you do. It's great.
You are right Cathy: to a few, very odd, crazy people, that is an ideal social life. lol.
In all seriousness, I have been very blessed to be able to do what I do, and had lots of great people to help me along the way. Meeting folks like yourself while I am out there is part of what makes it worth while:)

- Z
fluteboy

Post by fluteboy »

kkrell wrote:Oh heck, why don't we make it a group class?
Sure, Kevin. I will trade you a few lessons for that Holmes-McNaughton flute. Or that Wylde. Either one:P

- Zac