Name that tune!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
RVC
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Name that tune!

Post by RVC »

Recently I came across a video clip (YouTube) of Vinnie Kilduff playing a beautiful tune at Barna, 2005. He was accompanied by Steve Cooney and Arty McGlynn. Can anyone tell me what the name of the tune is, please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxu0cclU9M

Thank you.

RVC
cprescigno

Post by cprescigno »

I'm pretty sure the name of that tune is
With a Love that's True
Yiou should be able to find it on the album The Boys from the Blue Hill
You can download it from Amazon's MP3 section
Charles Rescigno
RVC

Post by RVC »

cprescigno wrote:I'm pretty sure the name of that tune is With a Love that's True
That's a pretty tune and I downloaded it - thanks. But it's not the one at Barna, 2005. Thanks for your help, though.

RVC
cprescigno

Post by cprescigno »

I went back a listened to both tunes again. And I also listened to this one which is the same as the Barma video. Check it out. In the info section it gives the name of the tune. There is a lot more expression in both the video versions, and a lot more technique and feeling as will happen when comparing a good live recording with a studio recording, but the name of this tune is With a Love that's True off the Album The Boys of the Blue Hill.
Listen to both You Tube video's then check the info on the Video the Late Late Show :"The River of Sound". It gives you the name there.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
Charles Rescigno