FS or trade: Reviol G, price reduced - SOLD!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
matahari_1946
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS or trade: Reviol G, price reduced - SOLD!

Post by matahari_1946 »

I have two Reviol whistles that I'd like to sell or maybe trade for something flutey or whistley or stringy (stringy instrument-wise, that is). I'm open to ideas. I have a tunable Reviol Low D, anodized black, and a tunable Reviol alto G, anodized a grayish-silver color. I'm the original owner of both. They are both in excellent condition, just a few surface scratches that don't have any effect on their playability. They have a lovely chiff to them but I've already got a low D and G so it's time for these to move on. I'd like $200 for the low D and $160 for the G. Send me a PM or an email if want to make an offer or have questions. Thanks!

*Edit: I also have a flute and a whistle set to sell so I might as well list them all in one post.

Syn whistle set. I bought this from Doc Jones a few months back. One head, eight bodies, from keys high E to mezzo A. (Yes, that's E, Eb, D, Db, C, B, Bb, A). I don't remember what I paid for it but Doc had another set listed on his site for $110. Comes with a corduroy roll case. Sold!

M&E keyless polymer flute. Has the silver rings and tuning slide. I bought it from someone here on C&F and it's in great condition. I'm selling this one cause I've got a Rob Forbes flute coming soon. I can't remember what I paid for it but I'm willing to take $300. Comes with the soft velcro case. Sold!

*Everything is sold. Thanks everyone!
Last edited by matahari_1946 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~Tiff
matahari_1946

Post by matahari_1946 »

Bump.
~Tiff
matahari_1946

Post by matahari_1946 »

The G is available again. The interested party didn't end up buying it but I ended up with something very nice out of the deal. :D I'm open to fair offers on both whistles, trades or $$$.
~Tiff
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by greenspiderweb »

The Reviol low G is a lovely whistle-it sounds and plays very well, but G whistles are just not for me-I am so used to playing flute and low D whistle, that any higher key low whistle than low D just sounds...um, too high! I'm always looking for the lower notes that it doesn't have when I play them, so I just decided that I will stick to the low D from now on!

By the way, Tiff's prices for these tunable Reviols is hard to beat-take a look at what they are going for now and you'll see what I mean! And the G is like new! I really like that natural silver anodizing on it too, and overall very well crafted by Maurice.
~~~~
Barry
matahari_1946

Post by matahari_1946 »

Thanks, Barry! :)

For anyone who may want to contact me about these very fine whistles, I'll be out of town until Saturday, the 16th and can get back to you then.
~Tiff
matahari_1946

Post by matahari_1946 »

Bumped for the additions. The Reviols are still available. :D
~Tiff
MusicalADD

Post by MusicalADD »

PM sent
matahari_1946