Sweetheart/Burns for sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Robert Loomis
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Sweetheart/Burns for sale

Post by Robert Loomis »

My tinnitis has caused me to have to forgo playing of flutes, whistles, etc. It is just not worth the hassle. As a result I have a number of goodies for sale that may interest folks here, to wit:

Sweetheart F fife in rosewood with ivory rings, was $185 new, now $125 plus shipping and handling. No case.

Sweetheart F fife in maple, was $125 new, now $100 plus s&i.

Sweetheart F fife in uncertain wood (apple or pearwood?) was $125, now $100 plus s&i. No case.

The three above are my favorites, and I love the Sweetheart F fifes so much I acquired three over time. All are in excellent condition, excellent players and good for anyone with smallish hands.

Sweetheart folk fife in G, African blackwood, was $105 now $85 plus s&i. Like new, no case. Plays excellently, also good for small hands.

Casey Burns ergonomic folk flute in D, mopane, was $295 new, now $250 plus s&i with soft bag. Excellent condition and a good player for small hands.

I also have:

Susato low D pennywhistle with two keys, black plastic, like new, believe these now sell for around $125, this one, in excellent shape, with soft case, $90 plus s&i.

Eppler wooden head joint for standard C concert flute, was $1400 new, now $650 plus s&i. Breaks my heart to sell this sweet thing. I was and remain amazed at how much better it makes my Gemeinhardt 2SP flute sound and how much easier than the original head joint it is to play. You can see Eppler's Web ite here:

http://www.epplerflutes.com/headjoints.html

I'm open to offers on all these. Contact me off list at miltloomis (at) yahoo dot com if interested. Thanks!

That is all for now, over & out,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA