Famous Crap

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Famous Crap

Post by Tyler »

“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

"It softly cooks the boullion of the pain..."

“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
emmline

Post by emmline »

"And how would you like that cooked Ma'am?"
"Black. And painful."
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

My pain is cooked. Call the President! :o

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

"It softly cooks the boullion of teh pain!"
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Tyler Morris wrote:"It softly cooks the boullion of teh pain!"
"It rubs the lotion into it's skin..."...

You're a sick puppy Tyler!
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Joseph E. Smith wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:"It softly cooks the boullion of teh pain!"
"It rubs the lotion into it's skin..."...

You're a sick puppy Tyler!
When I read that line, Buffalo Bill was the first thing that popped into my head... :lol:

I'm sick, all right, and loving every moment of it! :P
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Damn. I have to go to Japan and buy clothes, now. :lol:

I'm a no-labels sort of guy (Hilfiger? Old Navy? I think NOT), but in the case of Famous Crap, I'd make a big exception. :lol:
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
The Sporting Pitchfork
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by The Sporting Pitchfork »

I once bought a t-shirt from the local po-dunk mall in the po-dunk town nearest to the po-dunk village where I lived in Japan (Sun Valley Mall, Kumozu-cho, Mie Prefecture). The shirt was blue and white, sort of like a baseball jersey and was emblazoned with the following slogan in macho, athletic department looking print:

MASTURBATE
Emphasis: Be fastidious!

You know, it actually looks pretty chic, but I'm worried people might take me for a bit of a wanker if I wore it in public.
The Sporting Pitchfork
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by The Sporting Pitchfork »

Also just remembered the time that I saw Belle & Sebastian do a concert in Nagoya. Lead singer Stuart Murdoch strode out on stage wearing a t-shirt that said something like "Special Olympics #17" on it. He said that since first coming to Japan, he had fallen in love with the strange English on the t-shirts and had taken to buying all of his t-shirts in Amerika-mura in Osaka. "Of course, it's quite expensive to be buying a year's supply of t-shirts in Japan, but I don't really care 'cause I'm f***in' rich," he quipped.