Preliminary gloat: Reyburn C/D set

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
JS
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Preliminary gloat: Reyburn C/D set

Post by JS »

I received my just-intoned C/D set from Ronaldo Reyburn last week. I probably can't add much to the reviews of Ronaldo's high whistles already posted (with pics and clips), except to say that these are very nicely made and that the sound is just what I was hoping for--clear, but very much a whistle tone, sweet, agile, and expressive. The jump into the second octave takes a comfortable but definite shift in pressure, so it's easy to do and easy to control. And Ronaldo was great to work with.
dfernandez77
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Post by dfernandez77 »

I'm in complete agreement with you on the quality and voice of Reyburn whistles. They're terrific. And the value of the C/D set is really good as well.

Since you mentioned pics. My Reyburn is snug in the middle of these pics of my high Ds, as the whistles are in chronological order of acquisition (starting with the Sweetone). But I like the Reyburn as well as my Overton and Copeland - different voices, but all damn fine whistles.

Cheers,

Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
King Friday

Post by King Friday »

Fernandez,

Where the heck did you get that black Overton and how much did you pay for it? I love the sound of an Overton and that's about the coolest looking thing I've ever seen. (outside of an MK)
dfernandez77
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Post by dfernandez77 »

Psst!

I'll not hijack a Reyburn thread. Check your PMs King.
Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
King Friday

Post by King Friday »

But lets not forget that Reyburn, I hear its an amazing whistle! :D

(There you go Fernandez!)