DO YOU WHANT EASY MONEY FAST ?

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
g7prime

DO YOU WHANT EASY MONEY FAST ?

Post by g7prime »

Pyramid scheme suggesting how to obtain this easy money fast, removed.
Last edited by g7prime on Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

And if that doesn't work, my friend in
Nigeria has an interesting proposition
for you....

Hey, can we like erase these things? Best
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Dale »

Is there, like, a problem with the Nigeria thing? Those guys are taking a LONG time in returning my "show of good faith" money. But, hehehe, when they do, plus a little thing called $2,400,000, who'll be laughing then?

Dale
Wombat
antispam: No

Post by Wombat »

Now if that guy had been smart enough to say 'Send me whistles', we'd know he was genuine. :P
Alan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: From the land beyond beyond. From the time past hope and fear. I bid you, Genie, now appear! Well, the Genie did not appear but the notification to type at least 100 characters did so I am back and typing some more as you, if anyone actually sees this, can probably tell.

Wat do I whant, do I really really whant?

Post by Alan »

Sometimes I just don't know WAT I WHANT! :-?
Alan
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Hark! I didn't even know I was browsing a newsgroup, right now! It's a revelation!
Reasonable person
Walden
RonKiley

Post by RonKiley »

By coincidence I don't need this money since I just received an offer from the congo to send me $9.700,000. I get to keep 25%. How much is that in whistles?

Ron
SteveK

Post by SteveK »

DaleWisely wrote:Is there, like, a problem with the Nigeria thing? Those guys are taking a LONG time in returning my "show of good faith" money. But, hehehe, when they do, plus a little thing called $2,400,000, who'll be laughing then?

Dale
There is absolutely nothing, like, wrong with the Nigeria thing. Occasionally you read reports like this:

"In June of 1995, an American was murdered in Lagos, Nigeria, while pursuing a 4-1-9 scam, and numerous other foreign nationals have been reported as missing."

This is absolute crap! Travelling to Nigeria without a visa is perfectly safe and legal! You'll see when you get there. I have been assured of this by my contact in Nigeria.

Steve
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

SteveK wrote:Travelling to Nigeria without a visa is perfectly safe and legal! You'll see when you get there. I have been assured of this by my contact in Nigeria.
That's right, they accept Mastercharge, also, as long as you give them your account and PIN number.

Diner's Club is not accepted by typical Nigerian scammers, however.
Reasonable person
Walden
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Am I the only one who objects to the board being spammed?

It's your board, Dale, but why is this thing still here? This jerk is obviously one of the creepie-crawlies who goes around dumping these pieces of crap on every board he can find and join. It was his first - and I'm willing to bet his ONLY - post.

Just my opinion, but I submit that the thread should be wiped and this jerk's membership scratched.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Cool! Now I'll be able to buy Cindy that $6,000.00 shower curtain she's been eyeing. :D
Darwin

Post by Darwin »

Chuck_Clark wrote:Just my opinion, but I submit that the thread should be wiped and this jerk's membership scratched.
If someone can talk him/her out of his/her (I hate English!) residential address first, I have some friends that I'd like to put in touch with him/her.
Mike Wright

"When an idea is wanting, a word can always be found to take its place."
 --Goethe
peteinmn

Post by peteinmn »

Darwin wrote:
Chuck_Clark wrote:Just my opinion, but I submit that the thread should be wiped and this jerk's membership scratched.
If someone can talk him/her out of his/her (I hate English!) residential address first, I have some friends that I'd like to put in touch with him/her.

I have some friends who would like to talk to him/her as well!!

:D :D
Shut up and drink your gin! - Fagin
NicoMoreno
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Post by NicoMoreno »

ummm: I think it is a joke... Here in Canada, anyway, we don't have "$6.00 bills"
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

NicoMoreno wrote:ummm: I think it is a joke... Here in Canada, anyway, we don't have "$6.00 bills"
Yeah, you do. Just take your average US three-dollar bill and calculate for the exchange rate, darling. :D