Group Photo of SF C&F gathering (caption contest)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
IDAwHOa
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Group Photo of SF C&F gathering (caption contest)

Post by IDAwHOa »

TONY! What did you do to my camera? :evil:
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by TonyHiggins »

Steven, I warned you about witchcraft in my mom's house.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
avanutria
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

You see what happens with too much backpressure?
Switchfoot

Post by Switchfoot »

Impressed by Tony's avator, the bay area chiffers do there best to impersonate the new king of message board fashion...

dang it, I look like a squirrel again!
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

Switchfoot, you don't look too bad there.

But MurphyStout and Vaporlock look seriously disturbed. :twisted:
GaryKelly

Post by GaryKelly »

In the village of Midwich, "The Cuckoos" take time out from the hum-drum routine of world domination...
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
TonyHiggins

Post by TonyHiggins »

This is the first sign of WhOA. I guess some of us become chronic carriers. I'm afraid we had a bit of an outbreak there. My bad. Go to eBay for temporary relief.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”
IDAwHOa
Tell us something.: I play whistles. I sell whistles. This seems just a BIT excessive to the cause. A sentence or two is WAY less than 100 characters.

Post by IDAwHOa »

DCrom wrote:Switchfoot, you don't look too bad there.

You think it looks odd now!? They both looked down right EVIL! :devil:

You should have seen the way Murph looked BEFORE the edit. His eyes glowed red and sinister. To protect my family and the users of this board I felt compelled to edit it out though. I applied the Red Eye editor and some color smudge liberally. Murph was also doing his best to avoid looking directlty AT the sheet music, but there was this terrible, insiduous pull towards it. One eye was looking away and the other was straining to see it. The total effect was one that scared and intrigued me at the same time. I think I also saw his hands quiver as he resisted the attempt to make the big box he was holding move and make music.

Calling him to the dark side, it was.
Steven - IDAwHOa - Wood Rocks

"If you keep asking questions.... You keep getting answers." - Miss Frizzle - The Magic School Bus
PhilO

Post by PhilO »

Vote's in...the "eyes" have it...

PhilO
"This is this; this ain't something else. This is this." - Robert DeNiro, "The Deer Hunter," 1978.
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

"Blackhawk...! Look into our Eyes...!
You will hear, and you will obey...!
Don't resist us, do not try...!
Come to us from San Jose...!"
OutOfBreath

Post by OutOfBreath »

Oh! SF meant Science Fiction!

John
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

NorCalMusician wrote:
DCrom wrote:Switchfoot, you don't look too bad there.

You think it looks odd now!? They both looked down right EVIL! :devil:

You should have seen the way Murph looked BEFORE the edit. His eyes glowed red and sinister. To protect my family and the users of this board I felt compelled to edit it out though. I applied the Red Eye editor and some color smudge liberally. Murph was also doing his best to avoid looking directlty AT the sheet music, but there was this terrible, insiduous pull towards it. One eye was looking away and the other was straining to see it. The total effect was one that scared and intrigued me at the same time. I think I also saw his hands quiver as he resisted the attempt to make the big box he was holding move and make music.

Calling him to the dark side, it was.
Oh, I saw that at the time - you could tell it took all his strength to resist the call of accordion (kind of like the call of Cthulhu, except more polkas). It's worse than crack cocaine - first you just hold the accordian, then you play it ("for just one tune") . . . the next thing you know you're playing "champagne music" on TV in a cloud of bubbles. :shock:

And Limuhead didn't even resist - he *did* play a tune before putting it down. You just know that pretty soon he's going to be adding accordion to ukelele and whistle on stage. And wearing white buck shoes. :tantrum:
glauber

Post by glauber »

Caption: Hey, who invited Lawrence Welk?
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
kabili

Post by kabili »

I thought maybe this was a photo of an invasion of the Crystal People I keep hearing about. Scary!
I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance. ~~Ogden Nash