Thin Weasel whistles for sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
tvoiles
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a whistle player, primarily traditional Irish tunes, but also play with singers and other instrumentalists in various contexts. I also play flute and uilleann pipes, which is what led me to the whistle.

Thin Weasel whistles for sale

Post by tvoiles »

Hello!

I have a number of Glenn Schultz whistles that I'm looking to sell. These are remarkable instruments and I want to make sure each one goes to a good home!

These were all made by Glenn A. Schultz Sr. in Oxford, MI under his brand, Thin Weasel Woodwinds. Every single one of them plays great and looks beautiful. He died in 2005, so there won't be any more made.

I can't sell any of the wooden ones outside of the U.S. as I'm not certain of the types of wood, and they may be covered by CITES. I'm willing to sell the pvc ones abroad.

If you're interested in seeing pictures and prices, visit this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you'd like to see more of the backstory on how I came to have all these beauties, you can read this little summary:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sgf ... sp=sharing.
tvoiles
Tell us something.: I am a whistle player, primarily traditional Irish tunes, but also play with singers and other instrumentalists in various contexts. I also play flute and uilleann pipes, which is what led me to the whistle.

Re: Thin Weasel whistles for sale

Post by tvoiles »

It appears that I am not authorised to reply to private messages. Whoever sent me one, please send it to my email address instead. tvoiles at gmail.
Thanks!
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

tvoiles wrote:It appears that I am not authorised to reply to private messages. Whoever sent me one, please send it to my email address instead. tvoiles at gmail.
Thanks!
You can retrieve PMs now, tvoiles. :)
tvoiles

Post by tvoiles »

At this point, all of the whistles have found their new homes. Paul Busman was right: this is the place for serious whistle players. Thanks!
brewerpaul
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by brewerpaul »

As much as I would have liked one of those A's, I couldn't justify it since I have a terrific Goldie Overton A. I'm glad they all found homes.
Got wood?
http://www.Busmanwhistles.com
Let me custom make one for you!
tvoiles

Post by tvoiles »

Yeah, you can't have ALL the great whistles! :)