Used Flutes For Sale? (all SOLD)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Tooter
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Used Flutes For Sale? (all SOLD)

Post by Tooter »

I've never done any flute trading or selling and I was wondering if many of you ever purchase used flutes. I just put up several flutes for sale on the Flute Portal Market and I wonder if many people actually use that Market or if I would have a better chance on ebay.

I ask for my own benefit as well as hinting that there may be a flute or two that you might like. I will be happy to delete this post if this is considered inappropriate.

Thanks

Here are the flutes:

Low D PVC Irish Flute For Sale
Doug Tipple Low D PVC – This is a well made 3 piece flute with two head joints. One head joint has the lip brace and one does not. Both head joints include Doug’s inner wedge design for smoother air flow and easier playing. I paid 148 and I offer it now for 70 including shipping inside the Continental US. The payment will need to be made via PayPal. It’s a wonderful flute and if you don’t know of Doug’s flutes I suggest you Google Doug Tipple Flutes. Please see this YouTube video for a detailed overview. Title: “ Doug Tipple Low D For Sale “ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btwQ0S9mhoU I will accept offers via my email address found on my profile page.
I will ship internationally at the cost of the buyer.
Thanks for looking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Flutes For Sale
This is a 4 flute package. These are all good flutes and I recommend all the following flute makers.
1 Kenny King F minor NAF – 24” long - Wood type is Curly Maple
1 Eric The Flute Maker Calypso transverse cane flute in the key of Bb Major - 14” long – This flute includes a flute bag.
2 transverse Raga flutes made by Das – This is a matching set. Both are in the key of Double Minor B Pentatonic. The Alto is a 4 hole flute with a deep tone and is 28” long. The Soprano is a 5 hole flute and is 14” long.
I paid 290 for these flutes and I offer them today for 135 including shipping inside the Continental US. The payment will need to be made via PayPal. Please see this YouTube video for a detailed overview. Title: “ 4 Flutes For Sale “ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pRJVLzBZ9k I will accept offers via my email address found on my profile page.
Thanks for looking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Native American Contra Bass Flute For Sale
Native American Contra Bass E Minor made by Pat Haran. 38” long with offset fingering. This flute has a soothing deep sound. Pat says he knows a couple of smaller sized women that can play this flute but he points out that the finger spacing can be challenging for small hands. I find the flute very easy to play. The wood type is Spalted Big Tooth Aspen. I paid 495 and will let it go for 325 including shipping inside the Continental US. The payment will need to be made via PayPal. It is in perfect condition with no scratches, cracks or any other issues. It does come with a protective flute sock. Of course it will be packaged professionally and will be insured. Please see this YouTube video for a detailed overview. Title: “ Contra Bass NAF For Sale “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJAo3ykNQSU
I will accept offers via my email address found on my profile page.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Tooter on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tooter

Re: Used Flutes For Sale?

Post by Tooter »

Thanks for allowing my post.

I received an email that says I have received a private message but when I check I find that I am not authorised to read private messages. I would appreciate some advice on this glitch.

If somone is interested in the flutes they can also contact me via Personal Message on the Market over at the Flute Portal web site.
Tooter

Post by Tooter »

I just made a drastic price reduction.
The 4 Flutes For Sale has been reduced from 135 to 99!
I paid 98 for the Kenny King, 100 for the Calypso and 100 for the two Ragas just to give you and idea of the value. Please see the details above.

Sold:
The Native American Contra Bass Flute has been sold.
The Low D PVC Irish Flute For Sale has been sold.

Thanks!
cathal morley

Post by cathal morley »

Please buy one (or all) of Bill's flutes.
He's a super guy to deal with and his prices are irresistible.
I snatched his Tipple and I wish I had the talent to play the other flutes.
God bless C&F and the great people on it!
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

What (and where) is the Flute Portal?
Tooter

Post by Tooter »

Thanks cathal morley! I appreciate the recommendation. I'm happy you got the Tipple. It was just sitting atound not being played. I'm attempting to learn the Shak and a few other rim blown flutes and I just want to thin out my collection. It was nice working with you too.

Here is the link.
http://market.fluteportal.com/index.php ... arch_city=

Here is a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pRJVLzBZ9k

Price is dropped to 89 for the 4 Flute Package deal!
Tooter

Post by Tooter »

All the flutes have been sold. Thanks Chiff & Fipple!