What's with...

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Feadoggie
antispam: No

Re: What's with...

Post by Feadoggie »

ImNotIrish wrote:From the look of your avatar, it seems like it might be time for you to clean house as well?
:lol: Yes, I've taken a year off from selling and making additional instruments for personal health reasons and still things have piled up. It will be time for a sale when the market opens up a bit.

Feadoggie
I've proven who I am so many times, the magnetic strips worn thin.
Ronnie
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ronnie »

Jon C. wrote:I have a whole train load of them I could sell, but not a very good time to sell anything...
Still looking for a 1870-1900 Rudall&Rose in perfect nick :)
Jon C.
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I restore 19th century flutes, specializing in Rudall & Rose, and early American flutes. I occasionally make new flutes. Been at it for about 15 years.

Post by Jon C. »

Bodhro wrote:
Jon C. wrote:I have a whole train load of them I could sell, but not a very good time to sell anything...
Still looking for a 1870-1900 Rudall&Rose in perfect nick :)
That would be a very late model Rudall Carte 7000 series, let me check stock sir... :twisted:
"I love the flute because it's the one instrument in the world where you can feel your own breath. I can feel my breath with my fingers. It's as if I'm speaking from my soul..."
Michael Flatley

Jon