The BEHEMOTH Everybody on the Forum is (or has) a Cutie-Pie

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Steven
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steven »

Aha! Steve, You can run but you can't hide! I know exactly where Philly is! That's the place where they make the best steak sandwiches.
Hey, are we playing Duck, Duck, Goose?

Kathy
I can so hide! Note, it says Philly AREA. You don't know where AREA is! (Although, of course, if you're ever coming to the area, I'd love to meet you, so I might just tell you.... Might even buy you a cheesesteak.)

And no, we're not playing duck, duck, goose. It's a new variant -- sheep, sheep, cow!

:lol:
Steven

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steven on 2003-02-14 09:38 ]</font>
Steven

Post by Steven »

Woo hoo! Page 65! Do I get a prize?
chattiekathy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

On 2003-02-14 09:37, Steven wrote:
Woo hoo! Page 65! Do I get a prize?
Flowers for Cutie-Pie Steve
If I ever get that far East I'll take you up on the Cheesesteak!

Cheers,
Kathy
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Happy Valentine's Day to all the CPs who made this BEHEMOTH LEGENDARY thread possible.

Little weenie-men are trying to undermine it by copying thread name but their motives are transparent and their originality is nil.

But, fair play, considering this thread began as an offshoot of another. Amar is true author of concept, not the Weekender, and the originally designated CP was JessieK. Hey, facts are important!

Let the people decide, I say. Like a medieval trial by ordeal, the deserving thread will float to the top, whilst the offensive counterpart will sink to the very depths of sulfur-laden Sheol taking its succubi and incubi with it.

This will be one of the few and infrequent posts I make now that this cyber gauntlet has been thrown. The Weekenders is basically finished with the thread, unless a particularly CP event or photo comes into his purview (always possible, since mini-Weekenders and other Weekenders are quite cute). Will that principle be adopted by the other-dimension counterpart (like the BAD Capn Kirk)? I doubt it.

Its in your hands, true friends of CP-itude.

My only wish is that this will be the place or CREATIVITY and CP citations, not yelps of "look-at-me" from the green-eyed monster. Iam not sure lengthy scripts belong, though I surely enjoyed them in their orignal presentation.

Tongue planted firmly in cheek,
The Weekenders
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

weekenders.
you da man.
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

Is this what you meant before deleting you post, TubeDude? :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zubivka on 2003-02-14 13:24 ]</font>
TubeDude

Post by TubeDude »

What a bunch of big fat recorders!

The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

I said I was done but HA!! Thanks!

Geez, I didnt know Janet Waco played recorder!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Weekenders on 2003-02-14 13:26 ]</font>
Steven

Post by Steven »

Kathy--
Thanks so much -- you're sweet!! And here are some flowers for your cows to munch on!

:smile:
Steven
Zubivka

Post by Zubivka »

I just cut, pasted, never met this lady-dah. So Janet Waco? and me thought t'was Edna Acme...
TubeDude

Post by TubeDude »

On 2003-02-14 13:25, The Weekenders wrote:
I said I was done but HA!! Thanks!

Geez, I didnt know Janet Waco played recorder!
ROFLMRO!!! Good one, Weeks!
2nd Wind

Post by 2nd Wind »

What the hell is that thing Zub?! A baritone recorder? Trick photography? Janet Reno?
lmao
That must be some kind of unnecessary zoom with the camera or somethin', sheeesh what a fat recorder indeed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 2nd Wind on 2003-02-14 14:18 ]</font>
Paul Reid

Post by Paul Reid »

That thing is kinda scary! Talk about behemoths - although not yet legendary. Wonder what kind of snakes she's charming
markv

Post by markv »

She happens to be a rather nice member of a group of historic woodwind players from my neck of the woods. If I'm not mistaken, that picture was taken at the Rennaisance Fair of the Midlands in Council Bluffs. Not a bad little fair. Another member of the group is often posted playing a tabor pipe whenever that instrument comes up on the board. They have a truly impressive collection of instruments.

Mark V.
The Weekenders

Post by The Weekenders »

Hmmm. I thot it was a zubivka. Last night on chat, Zoob said that his name came from a low whistle from one of those Central Asian republics or Ukraine or something.

Maybe Janet Waco is emperor for life there since she didnt win Governor of Florida!?

Just got in her pick-em-up truck with a down vest and a cold case and kept driving till her cares were behind her.

Today, Whozitstan, tomorrow Siberia!