If you can choose only ONE whistle...

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Isilwen
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Isilwen »

LOL!! :lol:

I'd say it would have to be a tie between my Doolin 2pc, Dom- my Sweetone, or Rick- my black Susato Kildare...

grr! tough decision! lol
Light spills into the hidden valley,
Illuminating the falls, paths, and
The breathtaking Elvish dwelling
Set back among great trees.
Lilting strains of Elven songs fill my heart;
I am finally home.
~Isilwen Elanessë
LimuHead
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm not new here. I have been registered here for many years. I am not a spammer, though being from Hawaii, I do enjoy eating spam. Now the site is requiring at least 100 characters in this box. It would have been nice to know that bit of information before I hit submit the first time!

Post by LimuHead »

Definitely, my Susato. I have more expensive whistles, but the Susato is the only one I play on stage. It's a wonderful instrument, and durable.....
My CD! Click here to listen!
Whistle, uke, guitar, English concertina & more!: http://www.nowhereradio.com/onemanband
Paul

Post by Paul »

As of now, it would have to be my brass Copeland D, but I would actually hate to leave my dented and cleartaped Sweetone behind. Maybe I could talk the LGM into letting me take it too. :smile:
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Generation Folk D

'cos it has a green head, just like the little green man
chas
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Well, I wouldn't have so damn many whistles if I could choose one. Last time we had a thread like this, I cheated and picked two. This time, I couldn't even do that, so I guess I can't play.

(Last week it would've been the Wilson, the week before, Bleazey boxwood. This week, an antique boxwood 4-key flute.)
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
andreaz54

Post by andreaz54 »

Oh....!!!..it would absolutly be "My Precious"..my Elfsong Soprano D!! I would miss the others but simply could not LIVE without "My Precious"!!!!!