Sindt C for sale

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ChrisLaughlin
antispam: No

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

The reason why none of these "whistle sellers" ever responded to you is that, on my order, they were detained by a secret Whistle Security Task Force. All the whistles are now in my custody and the suspected owners are being detained for questioning.
Best,
Chris

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChrisLaughlin on 2003-01-13 12:43 ]</font>
markv
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by markv »

Get back to work Chris! $%&*@! fellow slacker

Mark V.
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

I've bought a whistle from John. The deal went without a hitch.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
avanutria
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

Chas do you happen to have some contact info you can pass along to Mark?
markv

Post by markv »

On 2003-01-13 13:33, avanutria wrote:
Chas do you happen to have some contact info you can pass along to Mark?
Please :smile:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Chas, that helps a great deal.

Mark V.
one-tin-soldier

Post by one-tin-soldier »

Hate to be a party pooper, but I also messaged this guy about 2 minutes after he put up the post for this whistle. I also, like you have not heard a word from him..:???:

I too have been questioning the reality of this offer for sale..maybe he got called out of town for work, maybe he is ill, maybe some other kind of emergency came up (hope not!), maybe we should just give up and move on, maybe this is a test, maybe I should just shut up now!!??

Cheryl
markv

Post by markv »

On 2003-01-13 14:06, one-tin-soldier wrote:
Hate to be a party pooper, but I also messaged this guy about 2 minutes after he put up the post for this whistle. I also, like you have not heard a word from him..:???:

I too have been questioning the reality of this offer for sale..maybe he got called out of town for work, maybe he is ill, maybe some other kind of emergency came up (hope not!), maybe we should just give up and move on, maybe this is a test, maybe I should just shut up now!!??

Cheryl

Been wondering about it for a week and you had already beat me to it. Arrghhhh (just kidding). I hope he gets back to you and it all works out well. Unless you want to play virtual rock, paper, scissors...one...two...three... ROCK

Anybody else have a nice C whistle for sale? I've got a barely used WaterWeasel D just sitting here...anyone

Mark v.
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

On 2003-01-13 12:27, WhistlingGypsy wrote:
That might have been the Copeland Low D for $250 that 'Man United' had for sale. Neither of these guy's had a posted email address.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WhistlingGypsy on 2003-01-13 12:27 ]</font>
Yes, that's the one I was thinking of, Gerry. Thanks for reminding me.
one-tin-soldier

On 2003-01-13 16:25, markv wrote:
Unless you want to play virtual rock, paper, scissors...one...two...three... ROCK
Ah man, I did scissors - looks like you win!

I have seen this last week how important this whistle is to you and I would rather you have it - that is, if 'it' ever actually materializes. For your sake, I hope it does!! If not, I am sure there is something better for ya around the corner..:smile:

Cheryl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: one-tin-soldier on 2003-01-13 17:09 ]</font>
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Ha, you slackers. While you are debating & hoping, I wired this guy $90 and guess what I am tooting on right now? Great, I've always wanted a Sindt C, and this one is barely used, not even tarnished.

It's the early Bloo...
/Bloomfield
markv

Post by markv »

On 2003-01-13 17:08, one-tin-soldier wrote:
On 2003-01-13 16:25, markv wrote:
Unless you want to play virtual rock, paper, scissors...one...two...three... ROCK
Ah man, I did scissors - looks like you win!

I have seen this last week how important this whistle is to you and I would rather you have it - that is, if 'it' ever actually materializes. For your sake, I hope it does!! If not, I am sure there is something better for ya around the corner..:smile:

Cheryl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: one-tin-soldier on 2003-01-13 17:09 ]</font>
Thanks for the offer Cheryl, but if you got first dibs, it's yours. Fair is fair. It really isn't that important to me. It just bugged me that someone would put something up for sale that would obviously sell in minutes if not seconds, leave no contact information, then not get back to either interested party within a week. The thread has been bumped up to the top and had quite a bit of activity but nada from the seller. I sincerly hope there wasn't anything unfortunate that happened to prevent his reply and if there was I offer sincer apologies for any hasty words. Let's give it another week and see what happens. Maybe we can mail it back and forth every year with a note about what it did during the year we had it.

In short, you were at the top of the list, if you want, it consider it yours. No hard feelings.

Mark V.
one-tin-soldier

Maybe we can mail it back and forth every year with a note about what it did during the year we had it.
:lol: That sounds like a great idea Mark! You are both hilarious and a gentleman! I'll let you know if/when I hear anything..

Cheryl
markv

Post by markv »

On 2003-01-13 18:01, one-tin-soldier wrote:
Maybe we can mail it back and forth every year with a note about what it did during the year we had it.
:lol: That sounds like a great idea Mark! You are both hilarious and a gentleman! I'll let you know if/when I hear anything..

Cheryl
It's a deal! First swap gets $25 to even the cost?

Thanks,

Mark V.
Gaaslaj
Tell us something.: I'm selling a whistle, I'm a long-time member, thanks, John. Looks like I need more words, wow, really hard to update this, not sure what else to write, hope this is enough.

Post by Gaaslaj »

Sorry about not contacting any buyers, I don't have the internet, I have Juno e-mail and I was expecting a response that way. I thought that nobody was interested! I still have the whistle and I will contact the first buyer, if he still wants it. Thanks, John.
Gaaslaj
Tell us something.: I'm selling a whistle, I'm a long-time member, thanks, John. Looks like I need more words, wow, really hard to update this, not sure what else to write, hope this is enough.

Post by Gaaslaj »

Sorry about the confusion. I don't have the internet, just Juno e-mail. I was expecting an e-mail response, and thought nobody was interested! I'll contact the first person who offered and see if he still wants the whistle. Thanks! John.