Nose hair dilemma

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!

How do you get rid of them?

Yank with tweezers
13%
Yank with fingers
19%
Cut with sharp deadly scissors
31%
Cut with electric nose hair clipper.
22%
I let them hang out like a second moustache.
16%

Total votes: 32

Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Oh, look! The banner is for the "WAHL Wet-Dry Nose Hair Trimmer."
Cotelette d'Agneau
Denny

Post by Denny »

dwest wrote:I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me. I plucked my nose hair and nothing ever happened to me.
sometimes ya need to go outside before something will happen to you.
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Oh, dear! Now it's for a p**ic hair trimmer.

And you people make jokes about sheep shearing! Gack!
Cotelette d'Agneau
Denny

Post by Denny »

it's just project scope :wink:
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

Lambchop wrote:Oh, dear! Now it's for a p**ic hair trimmer.
Lawdy, it'd jes' make yo' hair curl! :o

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
s1m0n
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Nose hair dilemma

Post by s1m0n »

Flyingcursor wrote:How do YOU rid yourself of unsightly nose hairs?
I've found that the most efficient way is a one-second pass with a propane torch. Why waste time?
And now there was no doubt that the trees were really moving - moving in and out through one another as if in a complicated country dance. ('And I suppose,' thought Lucy, 'when trees dance, it must be a very, very country dance indeed.')

C.S. Lewis
dwest

Post by dwest »

s1m0n wrote:
I've found that the most efficient way is a one-second pass with a propane torch. Why waste time?
Those little butane torches for doing crème brûlée are better, in my experience.
s1m0n
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by s1m0n »

dwest wrote:
s1m0n wrote:
Those little butane torches for doing crème brûlée are better, in my experience.
wimp.
And now there was no doubt that the trees were really moving - moving in and out through one another as if in a complicated country dance. ('And I suppose,' thought Lucy, 'when trees dance, it must be a very, very country dance indeed.')

C.S. Lewis
Sandy McLeod

Post by Sandy McLeod »

I had one of those battery powered clippers but it was a cheapie I received with a wet-dry razor. When the battery runs down and/or the clippers get out of alignment or dull the mechanism just grabs everything inside your nose! Sure does get your eyes to watering. :swear:

Sandy
Leap into the boundless and make it your home.
Zhuang-zi
Roderick [Rod] Sprague IV

Post by Roderick [Rod] Sprague IV »

I think we are well into the TMI (Too Much Information) zone by now.
dwest

Post by dwest »

s1m0n wrote:
dwest wrote:
s1m0n wrote: I've found that the most efficient way is a one-second pass with a propane torch. Why waste time?
wimp.
Wimp! My foot! Butane burns hotter, plus I sell my nose and ear hair to watchmakers for mainsprings, I need a precision torch.
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

The rotary clippers are OK but there's not enough blade exposed so I don't think it works. I can't use the straight electric clippers because it irritates the nasal passage and I spend a whole day sneezing.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Peter Laban wrote:This looks so wrong:

Imagewrong
Hey, check it out. It's the same guy in both photos, but his eye color is different. How bogus is that? I think we can safely dismiss the trustworthiness of this product.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
djm
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by djm »

OMG! :o You're right! And look! His shirt changed, too! :o

And really, now that you've got me looking more closely, is that even his own nose? I mean, didn't one nostril sort of shift from one side to the other from one photo to the next?

And the background ... the background is moving!!! OMG I think I'm gonna be sick ..... :boggle:

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

djm wrote:And look! His shirt changed, too! :o
They probably ran out of film or the memory card tubed out or something and had to shoot another day. But the eye thing...he's an alien for sure. "Let us access this Earthling currency for our own ends. Observe: they are susceptible to the curious cultural form that they call "humor", and this appears to be true as well in prompting economic flow. Statistical analysis suggests that our Humor Algorithm is nearly infallible. Their resistance will be futile."
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician