CP: June McCormack's Flute Tutorial Fliút On Sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Blayne Chastain
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

CP: June McCormack's Flute Tutorial Fliút On Sale

Post by Blayne Chastain »

While I was thinking about it, I thought I'd let you all know about this current promotion...

We have a bunch of June McCormack's Fliút tutorial in. They are 15% off until July 3rd. Discounted price is reflected once added to cart.

All the best,

Blayne
Jack Bradshaw
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jack Bradshaw »

A great tutorial...very nice and a good deal !

(glad to hear you're around Blayne...) :)
603/329-7322
"I fail to see why doing the same thing over and over and getting the
same results every time is insanity: I've almost proved it isn't;
only a few more tests now and I'm sure results will differ this time ... "
Blayne Chastain

Ah... Good to hear from ye Jack. Has been a busy year with a new baby girl, building renovations, i'm back flying rc sailplanes :) (i'm a former 9 time national champ ) and now getting back into the swing of playing... Have been playing a bunch with a local fiddler - smokin' - and we're playing our first gig this fall here locally... Too much!

Anyhoo, good to hear from ye... These are awesome tutorials folks... I actually helped June a bit with the layout and such while we were at the University of Limerick together - and have been through it... Great flute / whistle tunes and solid approach.

:)

B
kkrell
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: CP: June McCormack's Flute Tutorial Fliút On Sale

Post by kkrell »

McChastain wrote:While I was thinking about it, I thought I'd let you all know about this current promotion...

We have a bunch of June McCormack's Fliút tutorial in. They are 15% off until July 3rd. Discounted price is reflected once added to cart.

All the best,

Blayne
Tired to, but failed. Since I don't know whether a credit card was processed or not before/during this failure, I'll wait to hear from you.

"Your order is being placed. Please wait..."

INVALID SQL: 1054 : Unknown column 'onsale_data' in 'field list'
SQL QUERY FAILURE:INSERT INTO xcart_onsale_coupon_use (orderid, login, onsaleid, onsale_data) VALUES ('1499', 'anonymous-87', '10', 'a:1:{i:10;a:3:{s:10:"sale_title";s:39:"15% Off June McCormack\'s Flute Tutorial";s:8:"discount";d:4.949999999999999289457264239899814128875732421875;s:6:"coupon";s:0:"";}}')
INVALID SQL: 1054 : Unknown column 'onsale_data' in 'field list'
SQL QUERY FAILURE:INSERT INTO xcart_onsale_coupon_use (orderid, login, onsaleid, onsale_data) VALUES ('1499', 'anonymous-87', '11', 'a:1:{i:11;a:2:{s:10:"sale_title";s:77:"Purchase June\'s Flute Tutorial and Get Michael\'s Harp Tunes Book for 20% off!";s:6:"coupon";s:0:"";}}')
Blayne Chastain

Dangit! I just "upgraded" my promotions manager today. Your order did go through though so nevermind the error. I'll have my programmer look at it asap.

Thanks for letting me know.

Blayne
Blayne Chastain

ok... that error should not be there anymore.

Best,

B
kkrell
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

McChastain wrote:Dangit! I just "upgraded" my promotions manager today. Your order did go through though so nevermind the error. I'll have my programmer look at it asap.

Thanks for letting me know.

Blayne
Thank you, looking forward to it.
toughknot
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by toughknot »

My order just went through. I am looking forward to learning.
I shall never bitter be so long as I can laugh at me.