Copeland Raffle - revisited

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
avanutria
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Post by avanutria »

*bump*
Cees
Tell us something.: I became interested in the beauty and versatility of Irish whistles and music over 20 years ago when I first found the Chiff boards. Yes, I do have WHOA, and I love my whistles. :)

Post by Cees »

Thanks, Beth--your moving this up again made me finally pay attention and decide I could spare a few dollars. :smile:
tinker
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by tinker »

Well, if it's good enough for Dale, it's good enough for me. It's got a few of my chances in there now... I'm not doing it for the copeland. I'm _not_ doing it for the Copeland... I'm...

=P

- tink

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tinker on 2002-12-14 22:52 ]</font>
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

The idea of getting a Copeland for $5 bucks. . .oh I like that. It would be cool if there was a counter on the page to buy the tickets. I wonder how many of us have bought lottery tickets with this chance of success??? Think of it...there are maybe 50 of us currently active on the board seeing these messages...maybe (but I would doubt it) 50 more just browsing the Copeland board and seeing the offer. I've done far more foolish things than sink 5-10 bucks in a lottery or raffle with a chance at something that I would really like to have.
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
LeeMarsh

Post by LeeMarsh »

After buying a ticket, bumping this back to the top may not increase my chances of being blessed with a new whistle, but considering the cause, it may increase my chances of being blessed.
Enjoy Your Music,
Lee Marsh
From Odenton, MD.
susnfx

Post by susnfx »

I forgot all about this! **crosses fingers, toes, etc.**
Susan
WhistlingGypsy

Post by WhistlingGypsy »

I almost missed this - I had seen it several times but never opened it - whew, that was close!!
Cheers Image
Gerry
Think before you Think before you Post!
Paul Reid

Post by Paul Reid »

Okay after a jab from Beth last night, I have decided to put in my $5. It didn't help me last time, but ya can't win if ya don't play right? Indeed, my five bone raffle ticket doesn't break my bank, but together we can make a stash.

Cheers all - hey, is there gonna be a chat Christmas Party? I'm bringin' the fridge and the swizzle sticks! Alan, bring the pretzels.
paulsdad

Post by paulsdad »

Only four hours and 40 minutes before I find out that I did not win!
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

Keeping an eye out. . .how will the winner be notified? Will Ed McMahon appear at some lucky person (or Feline's) door?
Remember, you didn't get the tiger so it would do what you wanted. You got the tiger to see what it wanted to do. -- Colin McEnroe
paulsdad

Post by paulsdad »

Ok....I can't stand it any longer.......Who won?
susnfx

Post by susnfx »

Now, now...give them time to email me! :wink:
Susan
jimr

Post by jimr »

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't get to a computer until now. And the winner is....................

Amy Bissell!

Amy, you have the choice of a Brass D or a Brass E-flat. Please e-mail me and I'll send it out promptly.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this worthy cause. I'll post the exact amount donated tomorrow.
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Congrats, Amy!! I mean, damn, now I'm gonna hafta pay full price for a Copeland.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
Tyghress

Post by Tyghress »

[bold] DOIN' THE TYGGY TANGO! [/BOLD]

Yep. . .for anyone who didn't know this Cat's name, I am now the utterly delighted, absolutely thrilled, pickled tink owner of a brass Copeland!

Bloo, NO TEASIN' ALLOWED!

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!