Everyone ok?

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
dwest

Post by dwest »

[quote="NanohedronNow THIS was a babe:

[/quote]

She was cuter back in the pillow days. Even if she played one of those recorder things Image
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

:oops: many of us were cuter then...
devondancer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by devondancer »

No earthquake in Devon: it obviously pays to stay in the south!
Caroluna

Post by Caroluna »

IB wrote:
I survived the earthquake...

Apart from him, the spilled packet of biscuits pretty well sums it up.
Whew! :)
Doug Tipple wrote:To reply to your question, everything is OK here. We are ready for Spring. I'm tired of trying to get the snow and ice off of everything....
Speaking of "is everything OK", has anyone seen / heard from Cynth? I've been wanting to ask that for a while. I miss her. :(
Jack
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jack »

I miss her too. :(
Charlene

Post by Charlene »

Another person I haven't seen on here in a while is Amar.

Glad all is well with everyone.
Charlene
Jack

Post by Jack »

Charlene wrote:Another person I haven't seen on here in a while is Amar.

I'm still wondering when Zubivka will come back, years after the fact.

And--I miss lilymaid. She, Walden, and I used to have some really good Chiffy Chat conversations. Ah, that was back in the day!
sbfluter

Post by sbfluter »

Ever notice how earthquakes tend to happen in the early morning when people are still in bed?

Of course you haven't unless you live in California. Then you would know.
~ Diane
Flutes: Tipple D and E flutes and a Casey Burns Boxwood Rudall D flute
Whistles: Jerry Freeman Tweaked D Blackbird
WyoBadger
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

I'm just fine out here in Wyoming, thanks for asking! :D
Fall down six times. Stand up seven.
Caroluna

Post by Caroluna »

WyoBadger wrote:I'm just fine out here in Wyoming, thanks for asking! :D
...even with all those people digging around your yard looking for coffee beans? Sounds rather stressful to me!! :boggle:
dwest

Post by dwest »

:boggle:
Last edited by dwest on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander »

More about that Earthquake:

Posted by: Peter Pantsless, Southend-on-Sea on Today

A major earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale hit in the early hours of Wednesday 27th February 2008. Epicentre: Canvey Island,Essex. Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly muttering "f*ckin mentoe", "innit" and "sh*t". The earthquake decimated the area causing approximately £30.00 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costa's were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their benefit cheque arrived. Essex News reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered, still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Canvey. One resident - Tracy Sharon Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two: Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking when I was watching Kilroy the next morning." Apparently though, looting, muggings and car crime did carry on as normal. The British Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Sunny Delight to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, which include benefit books, jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos and Bone China from Poundland.

HOW CAN YOU HELP This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing, parcels for those unfortunate to be caught up in this disaster; Clothing is most sought after, items most needed include: Fila or Burberry baseball caps, Kappa tracksuit tops (his and hers), Shell suits (female) White sport socks Rockport boots and any other items usually sold in Primark. Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same. Required foodstuffs include Microwave meals, tins of baked beans, ice cream and cans of Colt 45 or Special Brew. 22p buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms, £2.00 buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9, £5.00 will pay for a packet of B&H and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected. Please do not send tents for shelter, as the sight of posh housing is unfair on the population or neighbouring areas of Vange, Pitsea and Laindon.
Wizard needs whiskey, badly!
pastorkeith

Post by pastorkeith »

Peter pantsless.....good reporting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

pastorkeith
"We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love."-- Mother Teresa
Wormdiet

Post by Wormdiet »

Innocent Bystander wrote:You are excused, since I know you are speaking of the God of Vengeance.
Splorf!!!

Brilliant.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :P
OOOXXO
Doing it backwards since 2005.
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

Charlene wrote:Another person I haven't seen on here in a while is Amar.

here I am. :D