Lessons Online! A Note from Irish Fiddler James Kelly

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Brazenkane
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Lessons Online! A Note from Irish Fiddler James Kelly

Post by Brazenkane »

I am now offering Irish music students the opportunity to take lessons with me via the Internet. These are real time one on one lessons that allow us to exchange musical information and ideas via the web. The beauty of these lessons is the fact that we can see and hear each other, in person, and the feedback is instantaneous. The technical set up is straight forward, and the audio and video feed via the Internet is very good.

I am offering these lessons primarily to fiddlers; however, on occasion, non-fiddlers have requested some general musical feedback on their playing, and I’ve always been happy to accommodate these requests.

If you would like more information please email me at: jameskellymusic@yahoo.com and I will send you an online lessons overview, plus all the details pertaining to taking online lessons with me.

Thank you,

James Kelly
www.JamesKellyMusic.com
glands
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by glands »

I once took a lesson from Mr. Kelly in Miami. It was a tremendous opportunity and a lesson well worth the time and nominal fee. He has a refreshing approach to music. Don't expct to get away with Clancy, Ennis, and similar technical displays....he won't be impressed. Those other dudes did those things...he will want you to show him what you're capable of. One begins to think about endless possibilities and new approaches to the music....only to fall back into old ruts....but this might ba avoided by repeat lessons!