arts council loans for instruments

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
ambaiste

arts council loans for instruments

Post by ambaiste »

Happy New year all.
I thought this might be of interest to some o you. An interest free loan to buy musical instruments.Check it out.
www.artscouncil.org.uk/takeitaway/index.php
susnfx
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by susnfx »

Interesting. I'm not a fan of buying stuff on time (even if interest-free), especially for something that's not an emergency. I read all their questions/answers but they never address what happens if you can't pay the loan back in nine months. Surely there are penalties and interest charged at that point. I don't know...somebody's making some money off it at some point or they wouldn't be doing it.

Susan
mutepointe

Post by mutepointe »

I was hoping that the loan term would be like 20 years or something. Then you could borrow the limit, buy a whistle, and collect enough interest to pay back the loan.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
wvwhistler

Post by wvwhistler »

Hey mute! I see you changed your avatar...angling for fishing weather in the Charleston region already? :P Wouldn't you have to show that you're a pro or student musician to take advantage of this loan?
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
"All the world's a stage, and most of us are desperately unrehearsed." - Sean O'Casey