L.Rowsome pipes found

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
fel bautista
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by fel bautista »

Paul Reid wrote:Ekk, I didn't really mean tuning, I meant more like a nice cleaning up.
The classic car show set use preservation vs restoration. Preservation keeps the patina of age, restoration makes it better than delivered from the factory. I'm a preservation kinda guy, both cars and pipes. I love the patina of use on the regs for instance. And I do think BK will do a great job reeding them up.
brianc
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by brianc »

So, I guess it goes without saying that these pipes are not for sale... :-? :sniffle:
flanum
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Roger O'Keeffe wrote:I think they will find the time :D .

Might be an idea to warn Kevin in advance. He has a website including email address that I found by googling, but it might be an idea to contact him via the organisers, as sometimes email addresses of that nature are dormant.
Kevin can be found in the cobblestones on sundays. Maybe Harry (bradley) might pass on the info to him?
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?