World Naked Bike Ride

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
dfernandez77
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

World Naked Bike Ride

Post by dfernandez77 »

I saw the World Naked Bike Ride by chance in San Francisco last weekend. It was quite funny actually. There was a group of about 100 people, mostly on bikes. There was one fellow on roller skates wearing a top hat.

There are so many prudes in the U.S. - but in San Francisco everyone was pointing, laughing, and smiling as far as I could tell. We need more cities like San Francisco.

A friend, her daughter, and I went to SFMOMA - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.

We walked down the street for lunch. On the way back to SFMOMA I was taking a photo of an old church with a new building behind it.

That's when we saw the cyclists and the skater (I blurred the part that might offend some people).

Here's a pic of my friend's daughter in the museum.

Sorry about the quality, I was just using a camera in a Treo phone.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/06/ ... Bikers.php
Daniel

It's my opinion - highly regarded (and sometimes not) by me. Peace y'all.
Jack
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jack »

How do men protect their penises while riding bicycles with no clothes on? It seems like that would hurt.

I like those pictures. I want to visit a museum.
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Cranberry wrote:How do men protect their penises while riding bicycles with no clothes on?
I don't think there is a way... except loads of caution. :lol:
dfernandez77
Tell us something.: So, please write a little about why you are interested. We're just looking for something that will make it clear to us, when we read it, why you are registering and that you know what this forum is all about.

Post by dfernandez77 »

Cranberry wrote:How do men protect their penises while riding bicycles with no clothes on?
I didn't see any safety equipment. But I imagine goggles or sunglasses would work. They work for keeping the bugs out of your eyes.
Daniel

Jack

Post by Jack »

dfernandez77 wrote:
I didn't see any safety equipment. But I imagine goggles or sunglasses would work. They work for keeping the bugs out of your eyes.
Oh. I wouldn't want to hit a bump if I were one of those guys. Even a couple layers of clothes (underwear, pants) provides a certain amount of protection. And I wonder if it's possible to get sunburn on one's penis? That would hurt.
dfernandez77

Post by dfernandez77 »

Cranberry wrote:
dfernandez77 wrote:
Oh. I wouldn't want to hit a bump if I were one of those guys. Even a couple layers of clothes (underwear, pants) provides a certain amount of protection. And I wonder if it's possible to get sunburn on one's penis? That would hurt.
maybe a little helmet?.....
Daniel

djm

Post by djm »

dfernandez77 wrote:maybe a little helmet?.....
Like they wore on the Death Star?

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Cranberry wrote:Oh. I wouldn't want to hit a bump if I were one of those guys. Even a couple layers of clothes (underwear, pants) provides a certain amount of protection.
I don't know about you guys, but if I were riding naked in a naked bike ride with a bunch of women who were also riding naked in a naked bike ride, I don't think it would be in the way where it could get pinched on the seat or bumped on the cross bar. I would, however, worry about sunburn, but I think I've got the answer to that in the picture below. But where, I ask you, where where am I going to put the water bottle?
Cranberry wrote:And I wonder if it's possible to get sunburn on one's penis? That would hurt.
dfernandez77 wrote: maybe a little helmet?.....
Crazy for the blue white and red
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

gonzo914 wrote: I don't know about you guys, but if I were riding naked in a naked bike ride with a bunch of women who were also riding naked in a naked bike ride....
This is San Francisco remember. :lol:
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Denny

Post by Denny »

Flyingcursor wrote:
gonzo914 wrote: I don't know about you guys, but if I were riding naked in a naked bike ride with a bunch of women who were also riding naked in a naked bike ride....
Gonzo is Kansas...remember :wink:
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Denny wrote:
Flyingcursor wrote:
exactly.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Aanvil

Post by Aanvil »

Protection?

I dunno... just tuck him in my sock?

:D

Gonzo I sure hope you mean to use tape or something with them there little umbrellies.

Not sure I'd favor the obvious method of adhesion. :o
Aanvil

-------------------------------------------------

I am not an expert
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Denny wrote:
Flyingcursor wrote:
Please do not tell me this thing one of those "No Grils Aloud" kind of functions. That's just not right. I looked up the WNBR in wikipedia, and it is coed.

Besides, is it not true that when one being is ogling the nakedidity of another being, it is not so much the sexual orientation of the being being ogled (the oglee) that matters as much as the sexual orientation of the being doing the ogling (ogler)? Concupiscence is, after all, in the eye of the beholder.
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
Denny

Post by Denny »

not at all...

it's just that being naked is , ah, different in different places!

Freemont, Washington has a Solstice Parade that has naked bicyclists.

Kansas?
Jack

Post by Jack »

Aanvil wrote:Protection?

I dunno... just tuck him in my sock?

:D

Gonzo I sure hope you mean to use tape or something with them there little umbrellies.

Not sure I'd favor the obvious method of adhesion. :o
It's called urethral sounding and it doesn't hurt if you do it right. In fact, I've heard it can be pleasurable.