C&F giving away free alcohol, a dream

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Jack
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

C&F giving away free alcohol, a dream

Post by Jack »

I dreamt last night that C&F started giving away free alcoholic beverages in a special forum, and Dale lived with me so I went to him and complained and he told me that it really wasn't his idea and that he lamented that it had caused so much problem (apparently a lot of people left in protest). It was such a strange dream. :)

The way it worked was that you signed up on a special forum, which was after the flute forum, for a certain drink, and then a sort of magical opening like they have at banks in the drive-through-window appeared, and your drink came out of that, then the opening vanished into thin air again while you got drunk. The funniest part is that I'm a teetotaler, so I don't know why I dreamt that. :lol:
emmline
antispam: No

Post by emmline »

I love weird C&F dreams.
Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander »

It's a secret yearning making its presence felt. :wink:
Wizard needs whiskey, badly!
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

where can I sign up?
chrisoff
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by chrisoff »

To save problems and protests, just give the drinks to me. I'll make sure they're "disposed of" correctly.
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

chrisoff wrote:To save problems and protests, just give the drinks to me. I'll make sure they're "disposed of" correctly.
We oughta split the disposal effort up to save on the cost of shipping; I'll take North America and you can have Europe. :wink:
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Jack

Post by Jack »

Innocent Bystander wrote:It's a secret yearning making its presence felt. :wink:
The part about Dale living with me felt normal, it was only the alcohol which felt weird. :lol:
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Cranberry wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:It's a secret yearning making its presence felt. :wink:
The part about Dale living with me felt normal, it was only the alcohol which felt weird. :lol:
It usually does feel wierd the first couple of times; after a few knock-out-blind binges and you'll be an old hat. :P
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

emmline wrote:I love weird C&F dreams.
I haven't had a wierd C&F dream yet.... but I have had wierd C&F reality. :lol:
Coffee

Post by Coffee »

About the free alcohol: I love Edradour, but I'd settle for Glenlivet. And can't go wrong with a fairly dry mead...
"Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land."
missy

Post by missy »

one of my co-workers was in the UK a week ago and was telling me about this toffee vodka you have, so I'll take some of that........
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
Anglorfin

Post by Anglorfin »

The wierd part of the dream is how people left in protest. I always thought that free booze was garuanteed to make people hang around :-?
Jack

Post by Jack »

Anglorfin wrote:The wierd part of the dream is how people left in protest. I always thought that free booze was garuanteed to make people hang around :-?
Some of us believe drinking alcohol is wrong. Well, perhaps it's more accurate to say one of us, since Walden isn't posting much anymore...
Denny

Post by Denny »

so what do ya do with alcohol :-?
Jack

Post by Jack »

Denny wrote:so what do ya do with alcohol :-?
Disinfect minor scrapes and cuts. :D